Who makes your favorite hydrocarbon extraction system. What makes it your favorite over others?

its cause china now produces 90% of the worlds steel. They have buyers in every city in america buying bulk scrape metals from all these recyclers in every city in America. Recycling Metals are a huge BILLION dollar industry and the chinese are soooo far ahead of the curve with buying recycled metals no country will ever catch up.

there are documentaries on this industry that have intrigued me for years.

15 Likes

Not alot of steel gets made in North America anymore.

They key is doing your own metallurgical analysis to ensure you are getting what you pay for as lots of stainless isn’t the grade it claims to be.

8 Likes

You seem extremely knowledgeable. What is the best way to get in contact with you? Thanks.

Hey I see this is a bit older of a post, I am wondering if any of the kinks have been worked out of the IO or if the system is still basically the same straight from the manufacturer?

1 Like

Hey @Jarijuana check out the link to the post below. The last comment posted by @LunaTechnologie gives a good breakdown. DM me if you would like any further information.

Luna Technologies Thread

1 Like

new bizzybees are chinese certified imo

took this pic last week on the back of a bizzy in so cal that has not been commissioned yet

6 Likes

Same company that use to stamp Bhogart’s tube n shell condenser

4 Likes

Most of his large vessels are made there. Bunch of his columns are welded here, so are all the lids and end caps.

4 Likes

I think the most useful connection I made at mjbizzcon this year was a Chinese ASME shop, it’s not this one either.

China is hard to beat on steel prices and if you get the right factory they can produce quality

10 Likes

That company should give me commission for posting that

2 Likes

that is true but im pretty sure the jacket fittings and rack mounts are machined and fabricated here. as they dont come complete from china. so the vessels are still sent out else where to get completed…

1 Like

I meant that, as well with the columns. But, you are correct. Wasn’t wanting, or needing to go into great detail. Just wanted to emphasize that the large vessels are the only ones mostly fully made over there.

1 Like

Oh I know you probably knew that and didn’t necessarily mean to direct that towards you. More just for the others reading !

2 Likes

Busybee is one of the options we are considering, what is your general impression of their systems?

high quality.

1 Like

Well, not too many really know about us just yet… Check out Illuminated Extractors for the latest in extraction technology. No CO2/LN2/expensive chillers required. +50c to -50c in minutes. Low power consumption. Single column to ten column units available. Patent pending technology.

9 Likes

@Killa12345 had great systems that are built and designed by an extractor @Killa12345 himself

2 Likes

You should work with @Graywolf to make an automated terpinator :octopus::v:t2:

2 Likes