Who do you appreciate at Future4200? (The say something nice thread)

There’s no singular person I can mention, everyone on this website has helped me level up so much. I’m glad I finally decided to make an account after a year of lurking, it feels nice to contribute what I can. :slight_smile:

Seriously, I cannot thank you all enough for taking the time to share everything you’ve learned through years of experimenting, AND put it in layman’s terms for people like me!

5 Likes

Honestly, too many of you to list. I’m just glad there is a good extraction community. Despite the bickering, I do enjoy having fun with all of you

@Beaker is a default.

22 Likes

You are my favorite.

Now send me one of them rosin bears lol.

7 Likes

:raised_hands:

3 Likes

We literally just dropped em last night at the first shop.

When we all gather again. I’ll have a gaggle of them to share

5 Likes

Squishy BearsTM

9 Likes

Clever name

1 Like

Can’t imagine life in the cannabis industry without 4200 and the lot of ya!
Big, heartfelt THANK YOU Future!!!

3 Likes

@Photon_noir for putting up with me.

@Apothecary36 for helping me out numerous times when I needed it.

6 Likes

Bro i appreciate you so much :pray:

3 Likes

Big up @Apothecary36!!! Anyone looking for a great consultant! Look no further. more than that great friend!.. thanks for all your help!

5 Likes

:rofl: I appreciate that this post always makes me laugh.

I also appreciate all of the scientists out there grinding to advance our industry and our knowledge about cannabinoids :microscope::fire:

4 Likes

Devoted…as of a min ago.

20 Likes

@cyclopath and @Roguelab are legendary

@FicklePickle @TwistedStill @SauceBossNW @lefties.cannabis are my IRL friends now

10 Likes

Fugazi

3 Likes

Yeah my thoughts are if u get this badge and keep regular status for so long there should be some kind leeway to keep your regular badge from being taken

5 Likes

I once knew a Mad Lad named Dustin,
With info and TEK his IG was bustin’!
I said “Hey, meet my boy,
He can a platform deploy!”
In Future4200.com all the lab rats be trustin’!

I want to be gentle like @Beaker
Diabolically clever like @cyclopath
Full of knowledge like @Photon_noir
Savvy like @Killa12345 and @BG305
Prepared like @Future
Dedicated like @murphymurri
Sweet like @breadwinner
Salty like @Demontrich
And always as dedicated to freedom as @sidco

30 Likes

We all still know you’re an OG Triple OG though @StoneD

8 Likes

:green_heart::facepunch: much love brother…this place brought me to all the right ppl that help collerbarate everything I knew then addedd to it 10fold

Been member since month 1

8 Likes

@Future Because he had the foresight to be the architect of all this.

@Killa12345 He has been instrumental in getting me moving forward, and his custo service is on point.

@Photon_noir He’s got one of them good brains, and I appreciate anytime he throws his 2 cents at a discussion, always enlightening, a beautiful creature.

@squig for his data dumps. He pulled papers I have seen, but wasn’t able to get copies of. Backing things with evidence.

@J12 he makes them STONES, and set a high standard to shoot for, proving it is possible and that he is capable.

@Rowan another dude with a good brain, and a large knowledge base, especially in the realm of SPD, always look forward to his and @spdking responding on that.

@Soxhlet @Apothecary36 the list is long. There’s a lot of people that chime in and really place their input into the conversation.

But realistically, I appreciate just about anybody who has that 2 cents to put in, the nice thing about these discussions, simply put, is most anybody who has something to add… can add to it. That’s an unreal resource with so much information to dessiminate. It’s overwhelming. The whole forum is stupendous.

Hats off to you gents. (The lot of you)

12 Likes