Who do you appreciate at Future4200? (The say something nice thread)

The knowledge here is endless! Everyone is so generous with information. With this forum, I was able to significantly change my life and my family’s lives for the better- cannabis has changed everything about how I medicate. I don’t know where I’d be without it, and it’s good to be called to express gratitude! Have been able to form good relationships with lots of members here- @Xcmtech, @Kinsmanofthesun, @qma and @cart.farm for progressing my cart production. I’ve read a lot of amazing posts from people like @Photon_noir and @MagisterChemist, as well as needing to hear other angles from people like @Killa12345 and @BG305. Thanks all, and no matter what happens in this crazy journey, I haven’t regretted any time spent increasing my skill sets here!

10 Likes

I’m pretty much a nobody, and I spend way more time reading than I do posting. However, EVERYONE here makes this place great! There’s SO much information. That’s why I read, and learn, and laugh at all of the “off color” threads that go down. I have only spoken with a handful of people directly though, but I anticipate that to change with time.
I’m thankful to have found a place with people that I can enjoy! Thanks

11 Likes

Well this is a welcome change of tone/pace

@Photon_noir for both taking the time to, and somehow explaining, lots of super complicated things on a level us yokels can understand

@MagisterChemist, @cyclopath, @Lincoln20XX for giving me some excellent hands on experience, and letting me pick their brains on a regular basis

@Roguelab, @squig and @Rowan for being excellent friends from afar, you’re both constantly pushing the envelope for me

@sidco for keeping us all in line and helping this place run smooth

@Future for obvious reasons

And honestly… @spdking :sweat_smile: if you can ignore some of the chest pounding; he’s contributed a great deal to both the foundations and tech of the small to medium scale industry. He brought a bunch of knowledge to the forefront :raised_hands:

I appreciate all of my internet friends. This forum has truly changed the course of my life in a (most likely) excellent way. I’ve got love for nearly all of you in some way or another! Much thanks :metal:

12 Likes

well now that you ask.

… the good the bad and the religious.

everyone here has been great to me and I could not ask for a better group of people to
research how to get high with.

jeb helped me a lot

rogue helped me a lot.

then there is the people who gave me MONEY my god it is true money :slight_smile:

the king is cool and its nice to have hollow on here as I will always fall in step with other bee’s.

tweedledew is like way cool and I think we have much in common when it comes to our
testing facilities.

kcalabs for liking my one attempt to decipher ms spectra.

agtonik who always has a like for me.

killa for knowing what the underworld was and not what the punks today think it is.

mr viscous for some of the best god damb rock that was released.

the list goes on.

oh an how can I forget dillion.

there are not many who put there money where there mouth is and I must say dillion has
done that thankyou for the help.

then we have the dr jebrel and the other research chemists here.

maybe one day we can do a total synth project.

9 Likes

Hell yeah I’m grateful for future! Im glad @Killa12345 convinced me to market the farmer. Im happy with @BG305 and all the nameless (because they refuse to get an actual account) Florida4200 boys whom tested the original glass farmers. Im thankful gor @greggoose710 glass syringe idea too lol

Im also thankful for the farmers across the us like @Kinsmanofthesun, @MondoLabs, and @Knowledegeispower whom show me crazy shit all the time.

I also can’t forget @cart.farm, connor has been mad helpful this summer, allowing me to read and be dramatic on here

11 Likes

Besides the wealth of knowledge on a subject that I love, I have grown fond of a few of the posters here.

@qma
@cyclopath
@Demontrich

Y’all are some good people

Not that others aren’t good too.
except anyone with lanphan
fuck them

10 Likes

@Beaker for setting precedent

21 Likes

It’s not too late.
Where are you located?
Can we have tea party with stuffed animals when i come over?

6 Likes

Paraguay. Bring your own plushie haha

4 Likes

4c7cbd

I appreciate folks making those sick memes.

15 Likes

@JedClampet for shooting the bull with this dude who isn’t on his knowledge level!

3 Likes

Thank you to everyone who contributes to this forum

Personally Ive learned a lot

Also shout to qma for digging deeper into the vape scene

8 Likes

Dont forget @Sidco_Cat for always restoring balance! I admire your conviction!

14 Likes

she really is the forum mom. LOL funny even saying that!

14 Likes

I appreciate all of you degenerates.

The conversations and connections I’ve built with this community have launched me into some unique opportunities that allowed me to quit my desk job and start my own company.

Thanks guys and gals.

18 Likes

I appreciate everyone here …to mention a few…idk what I’d do without @Killa12345
@Soxhlet for all the help And @cyclopath

@BG305
@Waxplug1
@ficklepickle
@TwistedStill
@curiousminer

Thanks to all that help here we have stepped up as community bc a year ago that list would be much smaller

14 Likes

@cyclopath for being a virtual walking talking encyclopedia of knowledge, and for being just a nice and considerate human being.

8 Likes

Just wow!

I’ve apparently said it before, but I’ll say it again

I love this place!!!

and all it’s denizens.

Not everybody is here to share, but most who hang around for any length of time certainly get that leveling up together is the goal here.

Given the limit on call outs, I’m just going to thank @Beaker.

It was an honor to meet and hang out with such a gentle soul.

Thank you sir!

28 Likes

@murphymurri @onedabbitch @PropaneJane @cbddent @Cascade_Becca

Someone Said Ladies!!!

23 Likes

Yup. That’s all 5 of them on this site

20 Likes