When it comes to job offers on here

4 Likes

Iā€™m Mexican. Doesnā€™t that make me a minority, too? Sounds like @Killa12345 could lock me in for a few reasons. Haha

8 Likes

Iā€™m currently busting my ass at CBD company. I formulate and create all their product. I do all the R&D and itā€™s my job to make sure the formulations I have test out. I even have to even hop on the line and do the grunt packaging work myself sometimes. I started at like 13/hr and was promised a lot. I still work hard and do the best quality work I can, but Iā€™m realizing Iā€™m kinda being finessed. The honeymoon phase of working in something related to cannabis had/has me blinded. Still havenā€™t broken the teens. From an employee perspective when your boss promises you a lot and doesnā€™t deliver months later itā€™s very disheartening and makes you lose some pride in the work youā€™re doing I think.

4 Likes

I hear @Capttripppp might have piped up to be the AK branch Quality Stainless Parts

3 Likes

@WhereAreTheStones vs @Akoyeh in a thumb war, winner takes minority partnership with killa

6 Likes

Exactlyā€¦if that person could actually make a difference on the bottom like i would have no problem sharing the majority of what they brought in.

Im not talking accounts eitherā€¦ no snake shitā€¦ the bottom line of our combined efforts.

canidates would be able to earn even more money working on as a consultant for specitic systems they designed and have ran in the past.

i have an idea on how to take this to the next level but it would certainly take someone with a similar drive and experienceā€¦otherwise i can just continue to be smallā€¦ make more money than i can spend now a week and keep trolling these bigger guys!

7 Likes

One, two, three, four, I declare an extractor war!

4 Likes

Haha. Nah. We lift and carry heavy gear back and forth from a minivan to the post office. While doing that, we are on repeated sales calls on our Bluetooth headsets. Then disty blunts. Then rinse and repeat until someone taps out.

Thatā€™s what killa needs. That and someone who spells well, speaks well on the phone, spreadsheet proficiency, AND knows a thing or two about extraction.

7 Likes

Who rolls the best disty blunt?

5 Likes

Definitely needs to be part of the competition

Part of my helpers job description is rolling cones for me.

4 Likes

i dont let really anyone roll my blunts but meā€¦there is a reason i always roll disty blunts cause they always burn perfectā€¦

8 Likes

I hate Steve moreā€¦

7 Likes

that is another trait we are looking forā€¦ people that despise snitches

12 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m a bit old fashioned and I donā€™t have a dog in this fight but wouldnā€™t the most appropriate competition be who can sell the most extraction gear?

8 Likes

This is where proper training of your squire comes in to play.

4 Likes

Nonsense

4 Likes

Tease

1 Like

Thatā€™s just like your opinion man.

Iā€™ve probably worked for more extraction equipment companies than anyone else alive.

Iā€™ve worked as the director of operations for a MSO rec company and a mid size hemp extraction company. Over 10 employees each. I have interviewed a ton of people for several different projects including my own medical and recreational grows. I have been growing since 1995 and had employees since 2001, Iā€™m. Ot trying to say Iā€™m an expert on anything but I think my resume makes me qualified to have an opinion too.

Side note: every comment Iā€™ve ever mad on job postings was to protect all the new kids from all the bs Iā€™ve experienced in my tenure in this lively industry. If thatā€™s ā€œcomplainingā€ and ā€œbitching for the sake of bitchingā€ Iā€™m sorry you missed the point. You currently hiring for a position doesnā€™t skew your view at all apparently. Iā€™m currently hiring for a position too, feel.free to.comment on that post amd criticize to your heartā€™s content, it will only benefit the potential hire which was the whole point to amy comment Iā€™ve ever made on a job posting.

6 Likes

Psh. The interview process better be to bring a band or two of $1 bills. @Killa12345

3 Likes

I do not doubt this for a second. Perhaps I feel like your approach is ineffective for an online forumā€”but a lot of us have experience managing, hiring, and firing.

Sureā€”a lot of shit operations exist, and one of their tactics will ultimately be to hide information and mislead potential applicantsā€”but for people who want to maintain a level of professionalism and standardization in their hiring process (like has been seen in other industries for decades) some of your comments keep chopping their legs out before they get enough potential applicants.

I understand and appreciate your apprehension for people hiring in the cannabis industry, and kids getting fucked over by greedy people, but ā€œI have more experience than anyoneā€ does not a good HR representative make.

I stand by my statementā€”any post that Iā€™ve engaged with in regards to hiring ultimately has you trash talking the OP and creating a secondary line of conversation (also referred to as derailing).

If youā€™re such an expert then provide your insight to the moderators of this website (like myself and many others) who can transform the site in a way that protects the kids youā€™re so worried about

ā€¦or keep bitchin, Iā€™m not your fuckin dad.
$0.02

Edit: if you want to add to the conversation in a constructive way, this is the direction weā€™re looking at going. Please add something helpful and not confrontational.

3 Likes