When it comes to job offers on here

When someone says a statement like that… the first question I gotta ask is why?

Why is it that you have worked for more extraction equipment companies than anyone else but couldn’t find one that thought you were worth what you think your worth. If they did… you would have been content growing that company.

13 Likes

You ever wonder if the strippers have forums where they brag about their head?

17 Likes

There used to be one called independentgirls . Com but I don’t want to link it cause it got siezed by the feds when the owner got indicted for child trafficking.

It had full on reviews of everything from Craigslist, backpage, Eros and any others you can name.

Barters. You name it. That site had it

70/30 splits and pimps offering equity?

8 Likes

I damn near fell out of my chair😂

4 Likes

No but there was always barters for like a room for 1 day a month. Professional photographers, computer work and shit along those lines.

It’s was it’s own little circle like this place. They would have monthly get togethers at a club locally. Other services offered like naked house cleaning and shit.

It was pretty good. They had a vip membership where you got like $50 off $200. So that was like the tip always.

I’m not speaking from experience

4 Likes

I wonder if they had a Steve that everyone hated too. And factions always arguing back and forth about whether fucking for money on the border between a state and an Indian reservation is exempt from state laws or some shit

4 Likes

It’s nice Florida is a giant Indian reservation.

It’s only legal if the lube is hemp derived…

3 Likes

Shit is hilarious. I should apologize for derailing but, well, this is too much fun

3 Likes

It really is. I’m loling

Wife is looking at me like I’m crazy…

All I know is I have been part of car forums before. This is the most colorful bunch I have encountered on the internet.

6 Likes

Come down to Florida. And me and @qma will promise you a night like the hangover 1

7 Likes

there’s something about this industry that makes people think they don’t need a resume. I have been given so many bad resumes and encountered outright refusals to do it. I’ve always thought it must be that people think this industry is made up of dumb stoners. It must be easy money.

In your opinion what’s important on resume ?

1 Like

What would you find on a normal business resume. Start there.

1 Like

Should’ve worded that better. What sticks out in the resume pertaining to the cannabis industry? I’ve had hit or miss opportunities with resumes. My highest paying jobs have always been without a resume. Do cannabis companies really want to hear about my restaurant experience? Is a lab position interested in all the customer service positions I’ve filled?

So like
1986-94 international hash smuggler
1994-96 DOC resident
96-2004 black market grower
2004-2009…

10 Likes

Work experience in a production environment; management experience with real responsibilities; basic executive functioning (e.g. don’t have typos in your resume)

3 Likes

I summarize my years in the food industry very quickly and focus on my ability to manage a business. Make a resume that shows why you are valuable and what you can do.

Most of mine is experience in chemistry labs and the skills and roles I’ve developed since joining this industry. When I’m looking to hire i want to know if they can do the job first and foremost.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. I personally don’t know if I know how to run a business. Have had some really iffy bosses. Learned many good lessons from them on what to do and even more lessons on what not to do. I’m still young and have many years to learn. Are there a lot of people in this industry without formal scientific training? Obviously there must be because I am in the position I acquired without training. Maybe it’s to go to college and learn some real chemistry lol

3 Likes