When it comes to job offers on here

This is where proper training of your squire comes in to play.

4 Likes

Nonsense

4 Likes

Tease

1 Like

That’s just like your opinion man.

I’ve probably worked for more extraction equipment companies than anyone else alive.

I’ve worked as the director of operations for a MSO rec company and a mid size hemp extraction company. Over 10 employees each. I have interviewed a ton of people for several different projects including my own medical and recreational grows. I have been growing since 1995 and had employees since 2001, I’m. Ot trying to say I’m an expert on anything but I think my resume makes me qualified to have an opinion too.

Side note: every comment I’ve ever mad on job postings was to protect all the new kids from all the bs I’ve experienced in my tenure in this lively industry. If that’s “complaining” and “bitching for the sake of bitching” I’m sorry you missed the point. You currently hiring for a position doesn’t skew your view at all apparently. I’m currently hiring for a position too, feel.free to.comment on that post amd criticize to your heart’s content, it will only benefit the potential hire which was the whole point to amy comment I’ve ever made on a job posting.

6 Likes

Psh. The interview process better be to bring a band or two of $1 bills. @Killa12345

3 Likes

I do not doubt this for a second. Perhaps I feel like your approach is ineffective for an online forum—but a lot of us have experience managing, hiring, and firing.

Sure—a lot of shit operations exist, and one of their tactics will ultimately be to hide information and mislead potential applicants—but for people who want to maintain a level of professionalism and standardization in their hiring process (like has been seen in other industries for decades) some of your comments keep chopping their legs out before they get enough potential applicants.

I understand and appreciate your apprehension for people hiring in the cannabis industry, and kids getting fucked over by greedy people, but “I have more experience than anyone” does not a good HR representative make.

I stand by my statement—any post that I’ve engaged with in regards to hiring ultimately has you trash talking the OP and creating a secondary line of conversation (also referred to as derailing).

If you’re such an expert then provide your insight to the moderators of this website (like myself and many others) who can transform the site in a way that protects the kids you’re so worried about

…or keep bitchin, I’m not your fuckin dad.
$0.02

Edit: if you want to add to the conversation in a constructive way, this is the direction we’re looking at going. Please add something helpful and not confrontational.

3 Likes

When someone says a statement like that… the first question I gotta ask is why?

Why is it that you have worked for more extraction equipment companies than anyone else but couldn’t find one that thought you were worth what you think your worth. If they did… you would have been content growing that company.

13 Likes

You ever wonder if the strippers have forums where they brag about their head?

17 Likes

There used to be one called independentgirls . Com but I don’t want to link it cause it got siezed by the feds when the owner got indicted for child trafficking.

It had full on reviews of everything from Craigslist, backpage, Eros and any others you can name.

Barters. You name it. That site had it

70/30 splits and pimps offering equity?

8 Likes

I damn near fell out of my chair😂

4 Likes

No but there was always barters for like a room for 1 day a month. Professional photographers, computer work and shit along those lines.

It’s was it’s own little circle like this place. They would have monthly get togethers at a club locally. Other services offered like naked house cleaning and shit.

It was pretty good. They had a vip membership where you got like $50 off $200. So that was like the tip always.

I’m not speaking from experience

4 Likes

I wonder if they had a Steve that everyone hated too. And factions always arguing back and forth about whether fucking for money on the border between a state and an Indian reservation is exempt from state laws or some shit

4 Likes

It’s nice Florida is a giant Indian reservation.

It’s only legal if the lube is hemp derived…

3 Likes

Shit is hilarious. I should apologize for derailing but, well, this is too much fun

3 Likes

It really is. I’m loling

Wife is looking at me like I’m crazy…

All I know is I have been part of car forums before. This is the most colorful bunch I have encountered on the internet.

6 Likes

Come down to Florida. And me and @qma will promise you a night like the hangover 1

7 Likes

there’s something about this industry that makes people think they don’t need a resume. I have been given so many bad resumes and encountered outright refusals to do it. I’ve always thought it must be that people think this industry is made up of dumb stoners. It must be easy money.

In your opinion what’s important on resume ?

1 Like