What would cause a mantle to heat past set temp and burn? Terry from lanphan

If they do then it will be shipped in the cheapest possible way. I paid 250 to get this shitty 250 mantle here. What a dumbass

He said he was going to arrange and pay for shipping correct? Just let him do that and have him ship a new one that would take care of it I don’t see what more he could do besides that. I wouldn’t settle on waiting for it to be shipped to China looked at repaired and then shipped back

Doing a test run with my 2l mantle. Set to 40, fn thing is shooting to 75. WTF!!!

The beauty of a simple fabric heating mantle and separate stirrer plate is clear to me now

4 Likes

This is what some people would interpret as mediocre customer service versus excellent customer service

4 Likes

He won’t ship a new one. Any more info, please dm me

It is not final decision
I ask u to send it back and repair.
Because I need to test which part of testing mantle is wrong.
If it id bad, I will send new one to u.

I think u misunderstand and I am trying to contact u and u just do not reply me.
How could we discuss?

Here in the US it is customary business practice to immediately offer a replacement if a product is blatantly defective. That’s just good business and the cost of giving a customer a product that hasn’t been thoroughly tested and given quality control checks.

A fair solution would be to immediately ship a newreplacement to the customer while at the same time requiring them to ship back their faulty product for inspection. their issue was caused by your lack of quality control so it is only fair.

4 Likes

Ok.
I know it.
Thank u

I will send new one to u and u do not need to send bad one to me.
I am really disappointed as I see your post like the picture.

@Terry_Manager I dont think you need to go that far. ideally here in the US a new one gets sent after the tracking for the old one is confirmed. have the other one picked up and ship it back to you then ship out the new one to Terppin. the issue is that by the time it gets shipped back to you, fixed and sent back many weeks have gone by.

1 Like

make sure you do the shipping and such through paypal now that there is an open case or discuss with @anon60420198 about closing the case if you send the new unit.

I will send new one to him and he do not send bad one to me.

1 Like

Yes
Usalabs rebranded

I would come up with a method of returns that doesnt involve weeks or months worth of turnaround having to ship the items back and forth. ideally you ship a new item when you get confirmation of the original item getting sent back. then you repair and resell that original on your own time.

1 Like

That isn’t how business should be done. You mention a phone for example. In the US if I spend money on a phone and it fails i am not left phoneless. I am simply given a new phone and the business is left to repair and refurbish the original. You provided a malfunctioning product that failed all of the tests requested. You are now responsible for replacing it or refunding and it seems like now Paypal is going to make that decision. And personally I wouldn’t continue business with someone who has no problem putting me in a position where I can’t work for a month. Be realistic… send a refund with a shipping label to get back your equipment back.

I know
I will send new one to him

You should look at the post where he decided to ship a new one to OP before berating him. wouldn’t want him to change his mind

he is sending a new unit now. i think it demonstrates his wanting to make it right.

just make sure you guys work it out through paypal

@Terry_Manager it may be worthy the small markup in pricing to have you guys plug in and test all units before shipping out?

3 Likes

No problem