Lanphan DLSB 5/10 Chiller Issues -

Thanks for the input, starting to regret trying to cut corners by ordering with Lanphan… Honestly seems like buying their products is spinning a roulette wheel and hoping it lands on red.

Also an update for you all, Terry angrily messaged me on WeChat saying that him and his company have been providing top notch “after-sale service” and that I shouldn’t have posted on this forum because then people will think badly of him. I’d like to hear what you guys think of this and whether or not it’s exceptional customer service.

1 Like

if this is exception service then i would hate to see bad service…

1 Like

You and me both, we need to stop these guys and let them know they can’t get away with this.

I contacted another member and he said they sent him a replacement by sea which took 5 months LMAO

Time to cut ties and burn some bridges… I’m calling my CC company

1 Like

did you pay with paypal or credit card? if so dispute that shit. american express lady this morning said oh yea we get alot of disputes from cheap chinese garbage lmao

2 Likes

its no coincidence that both our chillers died from the same cause basically in same week. coroner list cause of death as “acute chinese junk”

5 Likes

People still buy off that clown? I know he screwed over multiple people and publicly lies on the forum.
The op from the thread im linking never got the issue resolved and had to fight a paypal claim. Terry sad he would make it right to save face on here but went back on his word.
Good luck

2 Likes

My polyscience chiller sucks. Can barely hold temp

1 Like

uh oh. i bit the bullet and ordered the 7L -20c. i do have the poly science imersion probe -100 and that has worked flawlessly

i had read that a while back and just assumed he made things right, now im really glad i disputed!

Was he able to win the claim at least?

That’s absolutely not okay that he lied on the forum and went back on his word. Only reason I ordered from Terry was because people had good things to say about him on the forum but I guess when things go south he will expect you to take the loss

2 Likes

is it the same exact model or is it one of the vwr polyscience units?

i wouldnt worry, i purchase alot of stuff onilne and have had over a dozen disputes and never lost one yet

1 Like

He did but wasn’t easy. Paypal actually went in terrys favor like 4-5 times . I know the op so i saw the struggle. Eventually paypal took time to read the weeks of back and forth with terry and all of the vids and pics and refunded the op

1 Like

OP of that thread was right and whatever I posted in that thread was wrong… I feel bad

Exactly…im a online seller. Keep all the details of the dispute. Any information you have that can prove your point. Submit it. If your doing the right thing…99% of the time the dispute falls in your favor.

4 Likes

As long as he continues to advertise on this forum it’s inevitable he will just do the same thing whenever a customer has issues with his product - deny, blame the user, and refuse to make things right.

1 Like

well that shit is going to shake out now for sure. If @Terry_Manager and @Naomiyang cant honor basic customer service demand then they will be shunned on the forums. theres plenty of other china equipment suppliers to deal with.

Ive talked with Terry on multiple occasions and im saddened to see that Lanphan is not taking customer service seriously

2 Likes

if i ran the vendor forum theyd have been gone long ago, as once my problems started i searched throu and found i wasnt the first. chalk that upto me not doing my homework but this site should monitor the vendors somewhat.

1 Like

they are not vendors here. they are just a company that joined up. they are in no way affiliated with f4200 or GLG

2 Likes

we need this tread on auto bump so it shows up daily to warn others lol

1 Like