What would cause a mantle to heat past set temp and burn? Terry from lanphan

Not trying to berate anyone at all. I’m just saying i wouldn’t do business with someone who’s clearly asked me to touch a mantle that is in excess of 100c and has no concern for the length of time he is putting someone out of work. I think it’s nice that he offered to make it good, but im guessing Terppin is over working with him at this point and just wants his money back. Good luck with however it turns out. Hopefully everyone is happy in the end.

I remind u of that you could feel the temp and do not touch the sleeve

unfortunately these are some of the hurdles we must deal with when paying 1/3 the price direct from china equipment versus paying 300% markup here in the states for the same equipment. for some people they are ok paying 300% markup from USAlabs or other places knowing returns would be easier. for cheap asses like myself i go into it knowing i might deal with more issues. id say now that this chinese supplier has done the right thing. ive dealt with other chinese suppliers and ive got plenty of stories to tell hahaha

2 Likes

lol cdeeznuts

3 Likes

This was his reply when I sent him a pic of my heat gun showing the temp at 148 degrees Celsius

pls tell me your idea.
I could send new one to u, just need your delivery address;
If u do not reply me, I could not help u.

I would like a refund including shipping cost. I have already bought a mantle at hardware factory store locally to continue work Please slip to have your courier come pick up the broken mantle.

1 Like

Ok.
I will deal with it

damn man he offered to send you a new mantle without you shipping back the defective one, which is what you wanted in the first place , and now that’s not enough for you and you want a full refund including the cost of shipping. seems like entitlement at its finest

4 Likes

Good day sir,

i am sorry for that there is something wrong about the heating mantle and my misconcduct that upsets you.
it has never happened to me before and pls believe my power and the quantity.
Because you are my customer and also thank you for your trust and cooperation.

i wish that you could accept that i will send new one to you now for free in order to solve your problem.

More messages has been sent to your Wechat, pls check it.

He offered me a mantle after telling me no all day. I went and bought one locally. I don’t have time for these games

Let’s hope this never happens to you. I am entitled to a refund for this defective product. Including the 250 shipping cost

It’s not like I want to keep it. Your post makes no sense

Why would he pay shipping on an item that never worked as advertised? Clearly we are all seeing the end of their convo. He said he has been dealing with this for days. Maybe he doesn’t want to continue business with someone that requires calling them out online to get a response.

1 Like

Good day buddys,

i am sorry for that there is something wrong about my product and my misconcduct; i have learned from this thing and i will do it better in order to meet my customers’ benefit.

because it has never happened to me before and i am sorry for my behaviour that probably harms my customer.

Finally, many good buddys purchased equipment from me and their reply for my equipment is good; pls believe my power and quantity.

Really sorry for it and i will do the refund.
Wish that you could understand, forgive and trust me.

Thanks

I will contact Paypal and deal with it.

10 Likes

Props to resolving the issue :pray:t3::pray:t3:

5 Likes

I appreciate you correcting this problem. :pray::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for taking care of it @Terry_Manager

6 Likes

bottom line if you want good mantle get glascol
i am done buying Chinese stuff ,i have bad chiller sitting in my shop right now ,they promise me to fix it for last couple month or send me new one ,but so far nothing .Same company BTW .
Also got fried mantle ,they did replace it with new one ,but new one same shit ,always overshoots ,temperature jumps up and down .So i ended up buying glascol …no problems at all ,work as horse ,no problem .
So in my opinion ,you want cheap one ,then buy it from ebay or amazon or just in usa ,at least you will have some protection ,with them ,hit and miss protection .They don’t understand how customer service works in usa .

@Future I think this is the one

3 Likes