What stocks (canna or not) do you hold or any investments for that matter?

You must frequent WSB

If you want a good long term EV investment, buy Apple.

2 Likes

how do you like the webull platform? do you day trade on that?

1 Like

Itā€™s my favorite platform so far. Charting is amazing but the 2 day wait period for funds to settle sucks dick. I use another broker for day trades called SOFI. Instant cleared funds, just canā€™t do more than 3 day trades in a 5 day trading period.

Iā€™m working on getting my account to 25k so I can day trade all day, but I started with a small account to learn and also challenge myself.

1 Like

I would never make a bet on a stock based upon what Biden says he gonna do. Sounds like a gamble with bad odds. That fool has already started backing away from some of the shit he promised. Just like all politicians. I take what they say with a grain of salt.

5 Likes

Some psilocybin stocks were mentioned in this article: Understanding The Psilocybin Supply Chain: Every Production Method Explained

Field Trip Health (CSE: FTRP) (OTCQB: FTRPF)

COMP360, Compass Pathwaysā€™ (NASDAQ: CMPS)

Mydecine (CSE:MYCO) (OTC: MYCOF)

Danish company called Octarine Bio (yeast based method)

Nice link bro. I have a question spooky?

Do you believe in this claim of ā€œentourage effectā€ taking place in mushrooms or mushroom extract?

Isnt it just a good idea to maybe target 2-3 compounds as alot of the other contain negative effects like nesuea, headaches, gas, etc

2 Likes

I subscribe to growing mushrooms naturally, with cultures selected to continue based on feedback from users, HPLC/GCMS results (what compounds to keep or eliminate, such as Norbaeocystin, Baeocystin (bad trips?), Norpsilocin, and Aeruginascin), and once good mushrooms are found as an end product, extraction into a more useful form for easier dosing, less stomach complications than fruit bodies, and faster come up / come down.

I think producing just psilocin / psilocybin by itself is fine for going to a music festival, but itā€™s not for those seeking deep or meaningful therapeutic effects. I feel like the best analogy would be if you took a few volatile terps from a flower run, and wondered why it smelled ā€˜incompleteā€™.

All three methods will come to market: Synthesis of psilo, yeast production of psilo, and old fashioned farming (with regulations similar to cannabis production). I carry a METRC tag on my keychain, in 2023 maybe weā€™ll have mushroom tags.

2 Likes

@Killa12345 you fuck with Facebook stock?

Iā€™m thinking about grabbing some to ride out the antitrust suit. If they win, their stock will spike. If the lose, and they get split up, a Facebook shareholder will likely receive proportional shares in the new companies.

At least thatā€™s how it happened when ATT (Bell) was split

I have Facebook in my kids portfolio as a super long play like amazon. But bought it under $100.

Facebook is a little rich for my blood right now in the Upper 200s. If it goes below $200. Iā€™d say itā€™s a major buy. But not this second.

2 Likes

same thing with standard oil, but I donā€™t think Facebookā€™s core businesses are as viable as energy and communications. Media outlets come and go within a decade, social media is worse

I think facebookā€™s antitrust suit is a kneejerk reaction to show constituents that theyā€™re ā€œdoing somethingā€ while they ignore more serious developing monopolies(that can actually restrict the flow of information at the ground level - and provide for interception of communications). The real companies at issue imo are Comcast, AT&T, and Verizon, but good luck getting congress to take that issue up

I think that fb, whatsapp, and instagram are going to dominate their verticals of social media for a long time, dripping cash. If the suits of facebook and Google not competing are true, I also feel that fb would have an easier time encroaching on search revenue of google, then google encroaching on fb profits. We saw Google plus swing and miss.

1 Like

The bell split kept my grandma fed until she passed away.

3 Likes

Ive been searching high and low over the last 2 weeks with no real stock to put my money in. Last week, i didnt invest any of my money because all the stocks i like are up super high compared to March(covid) and historicallyā€¦

I threw some more money in At&T yesterday because it really hasnt moved since i bought it. I was a deceit price in Sept. and is just about to pay out on dividends.

THENā€¦ I thought about industries that still havent bounced back yetā€¦ and i found what i think is a deceit long play. I put several 1000s in Carnaval Cruiseline. The stock is trading down about 70% from march where it wasnt even at an all time high. I think its the largest cap cruiseline out there with similar debt to the othersā€¦

I really cant see how i cant double my money on this one holding it for 2 yearsā€¦

2 Likes

Hope everyone is have this kind of day. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

12/15 open was $33

We should see growgen at $100 by the end of the year and bg305 in a McLaren. Thatā€™s my predictions and Iā€™m going to help by spending a :moneybag: with them.

5 Likes

I hope so, ive held onto it for a min. Not doing to bad today

3 Likes

Just about the whole travel sector as a whole is up pretty big today too.

2 Likes

Another few good ones are zinc, cobalt all the stuff for electric vehicles and solar panels etc. Ive sone rather well the last few months with that stuff and silver of course i just prefer to physically have that. Got in on grow gen at 25.82 and itā€™s been a winner out the gate

4 Likes

Is anyone in the MSOS ETF? Thatā€™s been doing pretty well. Basically the only way you can own US cannabis stocks without having a Canadian broker.

For the EV/solar batteries Iā€™ve been looking at what it takes to start a recycling facility. Lithium seems like itā€™ll rise in price, but cos are putting a lot of focus into reducing the amount of cobalt used so thatā€™s up in the air. Thereā€™s at least one public co thatā€™s pursuing recycling: https://americanbatterytechnology.com/

2 Likes