What stocks (canna or not) do you hold or any investments for that matter?

Just wanted to see what canna stocks people are holding if any. Plant touching or not. I think with our collective knowledge of the industry we could give ourselves an advantage and wanted to start a conversation about it.

I’m not holding much but just kind of playing.
I’m holding kush bottles(kshb) and tilt(svvtf) right now.

11 Likes

I played the cannabis pink sheets for a little while. Always lost money on them. It’s been so long since I invested any pink sheet stocks so I don’t know the tickers but I never made money on any pink sheet or penny stocks ever long term

4 Likes

I snagged a little Tilray, Cronos, Aphria, and Aurora pretty early. Just dipping my toes. Nothing serious though. Tilray, Aurora, and Cronos are top performers respectively for the time being.

3 Likes

I think the Canadian plant touching stock bubble will burst when the USA goes federal. Until then though I think you can get something out of some of those performers. I forgot I do hold some hexo also

4 Likes

What is kush bottles name on there, injust looked and couldnt find. I have alot Ge, and various orher ones that all five a nice steady return.

The ticker is Kshb

2 Likes

what apps/app are you currently going through to purchase cannabis related stocks

Think or swim Td ameritrade

4 Likes

Agreed. I missed Hexo early but that’s a good one as well. I like to test the waters with new markets before I dive in. Anyone gonna jump on that crypto game when it comes back around for a pump?

2 Likes

Td Ameritrade

:pray:

What are their shares holding at? Are they on a steady incline?

I have been tempted to grab some of the cheaper Canadian companies that have a strong foot and should hold on.

1 Like

Looking at cvsi and cweb. Any small public hemp companies you guys are familiar with?

1 Like

Bought in on Hexo in December.

Anyone know anything about Aphria? I threw some money at them. Also, Aurora just spiked for the first time in a while. Wondering why besides Biden :thinking:

The stock market is wild right now. I threw some into GRWG as well and that’s done well. Thanks @BG305 I saw your post and it made me a few hunnies :slight_smile:

Any Non cannabis insights I’d love to hear as well!!

3 Likes

Bullish on CuraLeaf

7 Likes

stock market is on fire today!!! Fucking Jetblue is up nearly 22% today! oh man…i wish i had put more into this one last week! only put $2500 in on thursday! fuck! could be up a lot today! Im up big today and over covid buying apple, ibm, and jetblue during covid time and ridding them out plus the $600 transfer bonus merryl gave me to trade.

i personally like blue chip stocks which pay dividends and historically strong with dividends

6 Likes

Aurora has the best name recognition among Robinhood traders so when good cannabis news comes out, they spike (doesn’t matter if the news is relevant to their ops). Their net loss was $109M, and they had to pay the UFC $40M for cancelling their CBD product development deal. That deal originally had Aurora footing the bill for all R&D, product development, manufacturing, etc, and they’d split the revenue lol.

Aphria’s not perfect SweetWater is legitimately one of the best craft breweries in the US - good acquisition, even if their cannabis beverages don’t pan out the co is still profitable.

4 Likes

Not only from a stock holders perspective but simply from a lover of beer and cannabis, I really hope that they kill it from here out!

4 Likes

I just bought 100 shares of at&t before close today. Gonna ride that for a little

3 Likes