What stocks (canna or not) do you hold or any investments for that matter?

Was reading the mining report and there saying electric vehicles will need 18-34 grams of silver per car, the zinc etf’s i have are doing good, at least the ones i have. I think silver is the undervalued asset right now, so many manufacturing and medical uses and only growing. Also is not reclaimed like gold is so something like 70-80% goes to the landfill never to be seen again.

2 Likes

Investing in companies that mine Bitcoin will payoff as BTC rises to 80k. I do a lot of technical analysis on charts and it’s happening. We will see BTC break ATH, fall around -7-10% before launching to the moon.

That was on a 4 day hold after BTC hit ATH. I bought at $12 thinking it was high since I used to buy in the $3’s. plan on getting back in soon. They just had an offering for $20 per share and the price dropped from $28-29 to $23. Now it’s trending back up with BTC.

The thing I like about MARA is it used to be $38-58 back when Bitcoin wasn’t worth squat and stocks tend to touch their ATH within 10 years of peaking according to analyst. Just something fun I thought I’d share since I’ve started to flip crypto instead of packs :call_me_hand:t5:

And did I forget to mention, BTC didn’t double in 4 days, it went up 3-4K from 36k. These crypto stocks are FAAAR more profitable then the crypto themselves if you know how to play them in relation with the asset they mine

3 Likes

The only way you lose is if they go out of business. Seeing as how cruise ships are viral incubation chambers on water, this shit better go away. Operating cost is 5.4 billion per year and they were -1.5% in negative growth in 2019. They were up 32% in 2015, up only 12% in 2016, up only 3.66% 2017 and were in the red by 2019. 2020 was fucking devastation to a business suffering from such loss of revenue year over year. Even if the pandemic never happened they were headed for rocky waters no pun intended.

Luckily for you, there’s gunna be a short squeeze tomorrow due to the releasing news they will be running some ships around Europe. Not too exciting but enough to burn the shorts. (That’s if you are already invested. If not, I’d wait until volatility cools down after tomorrow)

I usually diversify my portfolio into 10ths. I like to stay diversified.

Let’s say I have $1,000 buying power, Id be limiting each ticker to $100. if they go down on the off chance and don’t rebound in a timely fashion I could spend another $100 to average down for increased gains for when it pops. I always like to keep something liquid in case things don’t go my way or I want to buy more on the way up or down. I’d do the same if I was using $10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000. I never buy something I don’t understand or doesn’t have some type of future catalyst. Leaned those lessons early on.

And a lot of people think you need a lot to start off. Within 3 months and with $1,000 I could’ve given you 3 stocks that all did 100% within that time all under .50 per share. NXTD .40 to 1.70, SXTC .27 to .72 and ONTX.27 to .80. I kicked my own ass for selling NXTD at a loss after holding for 45 days. Shit popped within 15 days of me selling. My 2,000 shares would’ve banked me $3.445 on an $800 investment. Put the profit into ONTX for another 100% for 6,890, then throw everything into SXTC for another 100% at 13k. Off an $800 in 3 months only buying 3 stocks. If ONLY i had balls of steel and a crystal ball :crystal_ball: (and those are just for the budget investor)

I had called PIC at $11 before it merged into XL fleet and flew to $38. I told everyone to buy FSR (fisker) at $9 before it flew to $24 and countless others.

If you want 2 amazing plays coming up, they are GIK and PCPL. both SPACs, both pre merger, both undervalued stocks that haven’t taken off yet. Please do your research first before buying, I am not a fiduciary or financial advisor. I’m just some dude on future4200

1 Like

Wise Coin is killin it and it’s going to moon soon! Get on it!

1 Like

Y’all fuckin with DOGE!? It just made my day that’s for sure! Let’s all go to the moon together!

2 Likes

Cats, rare cats man

1 Like

HAHAHA i didnt realize American Airlines yesterday is one of the restricted stocks on WallStreetBets thread… That shit is up 11% from yesterday… LOL

Funny i didnt even look at my portfolio till this morning and yesterday was fucking sweet!

Oh and @moveweight. How is Bitcoin looking this morning. Hope some people bought again at $30k. Shit was just sitting there for a few days. 20% on your money this week if you played the game right.

1 Like

@Killa12345 got talking about that in another thread. Musk powers are real. February is when I’ll be sitting pretty to play again.

Weights proved successful and profited.

1 Like

I looked at yesterday’s gains. With Bitcoin and my position in American since November, the gain in one day is about enough to go buy a brand new jetski for my family.

I’m not hating. I’m just saying it should be harder to make this type of money in the market. I’m putting a stop limit on all my American this morning. Even though I see this as an easy $45 stock trading in the 20s which is why I bought origanally before all this stock gaming.

1 Like

Once LOIs and contracts are signed. My focus will be to day trade in my spare time during buildout.

Watching my own creation soar like a btc is cool too.

FB_IMG_1611929928946

3 Likes

Stock market fuckery? Ya don’t say…

1 Like

What dis is?

A clipped ss of my weights business first week of sales on Amazon. @Kinsmanofthesun

1 Like

im taking a beating in the stock market today… Im happy to post about my down sides too. bitcoin is still up though…LOL

4 Likes

That’s the importance of diversifying right there. Can lose from one stream and make up for it with another. :fire:

I wasn’t happy with the wait for my gains but now I’m happy because it’s all profit now.

1 Like

2 Likes

I got 1200 to put into something looking for a week or 2 swing trade what you got for me @BG305

2 Likes

@anon56994712 you didnt learn your lesson with GME i see? My Brotha!!!

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

i really think carnaval is my best long play…

1 Like

how fuckin dare you bring up my private info I confided in you!!!

@Killa12345

(jk)

2 Likes