What kind of SOPs does the community need/want? I'll be writing them and posting here and to my blog

I’ve written about half of it I want to make sure it’s comprehensive!

3 Likes

I would love one for a 20Lx5L CO2 extraction machine from Apeks.

Unfortunately I have no hands on experience with co2 systems. I don’t design them and haven’t run them. I would be a terrible consultant if I claimed to know things I don’t. I have a great knowledge base on all kinds of topics and am happy to share, but I will be the first to tell you if there’s something I don’t know.

6 Likes

How about effectively distilling ethanol from your oil in a rotovap 50L?

3 Likes

I second this.

1 Like

That I can do! I’ll put it on the list.

2 Likes

Putting out the short path SOP tomorrow to see what everyone thinks and if anyone has any further suggestions on it.

4 Likes

I’d make one on catastrophic solvent spills regarding ethanol since that is the most rapidly growing solvent used. And other fire safety response scenarios.

This is rly just how to build the lab to be safe

7 Likes

Can do!

2 Likes

Appreciate it!

1 Like

I really appreciate your helpfulness

I’d love for you guys to critique this SOP so we can make it the best we can for the community. I think it’s a very solid starting point.

https://www.grmlabs.com/blog/ck4r8jb1hg79jwe9zamkleuk24qo5f

7 Likes

thank you for the sop ill keep in contact with you to let you know how it goes

1 Like

Could I send you a copy of my SOP? Maybe get your feedback? Via email

Post it here @Raybhayes1! I’m sure we would all like to see and critique

3 Likes

How about an SOP for active bidirectional CLS with multiple columns? I’m trying to transition into a bigger setup with CRC send such added. I hope that’s not too specific. Sorry if so.

2 Likes

Sure! Dm or post here for everyone to help you with, up to you.

1 Like

Not sure how to do that but will and welcome the critique. It saved on my phone as a google doc

4 Likes

Cool I think you can link us to it… maybe someone who knows google better can chime in

2 Likes

Cbd isomerization sops?

2 Likes