What kind of SOPs does the community need/want? I'll be writing them and posting here and to my blog

5 Likes

Wiped film!

1 Like

Can you provide more information on this?

Study anatomy

Nature is perfect

7 Likes

My wiper sop is in the GLG sop drive

7 Likes

That doesn’t answer the question at all.

I can use a variety of natural stuff - proteins, phospholipids, etc. to encapsulate cannabinoids, but that doesn’t mean they’re a good solution to the challenges faced by the beverage industry. For example, phosphatidylcholine is a major component of biological membranes, and it works really well to emulsify CBD… but it also tastes weird.

There is a reason large beverage companies use high pressure homogenizers and not a stirring hot plate to make beverage bases…

1 Like

This is killer I was just reading that sop this morning, right before I asked you about this. Didn’t realize it was your work. Thanks man.

Awesome but not everyone is GLG. Is there a way to access it without a membership?
@GreenMachineLabs SOPs are freeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

I have one written for kd6, kd10 and kd30 units by chem tech. Idk if the brand really matters, I personally haven’t read anything glg as I am still waiting to purchase mine. I’m happy to share as I’m pretty sure my old colleagues have already shared them.

3 Likes

I’ve heard the SOPs will vary a bit, brand to brand, but I am sure one for a different brand WFE would be a lot more helpful than having no SOP at all.

1 Like

I’ll get around to it later, around 430 pt. I don’t want to hijack the thread so I guess I could send it to green machine to edit to his format then post if that’s a better move. I am personally crazy fearful about telling anyone to do anything with such expensive product - people love trying to sue.

1 Like

Very true man. Very true. I don’t blame ya one bit. Just post a disclaimer whenever you do post it. Because people will come back on here pissed off at you for trying to help em.

1 Like

I’m about to update it to be even better

4 Likes

I’ll release it soon

4 Likes

SOPs for

1. CBD-> 90%+ D8 with no D9 or CBN
  2. CBD-> 90%+ D9
12 Likes

see True Terpenes, New thread - #233 by Future

Furthermore, if you read the GLG Bootleggers guide to our internal IP, you would know that the SOPs are intended to be used however a member sees fit for themselves to level up. If they are shared the only stipulation is to mention that the info came from the gang. (I’ll attach the Bootlegger guide GLG Bootlegging Rules.pdf (147.9 KB) )

smoke dope with any known gang members?
hit them up for that SOP…

5 Likes

I’ve gotten behind because of the holidays but I’ll be writing more SOPs and posting them up this week!

3 Likes

How about how to clean up THCA that i harvested from our jars that have a bunch of undesirables in it? I was thinking of maybe throwing it into my collection pot, pull vac, and then dumping 70 tane/30 pane solvent mix so it dissolves in the solution and then recovering back into jars and dewax in our deep freezer… Would this work or is there another method i should try?

1 Like

That would be the simplest and easiest method without having to get new solvents and getting into advanced methods. You should try running it through a simple crc column with silica 60 or bleaching earth once you have it re-dissolved as well.

7 Likes

Thank you for the reply! I love this community and how it reaffirms some of the technics i use or i always learn something new.