What is the best cartridge? Experiences?

Hello,

What cartridges are you guys using? I am looking for the best of the best for thick Distillate (Distillate and 5%). I have tried many cartridges that just do not rip it like CCELL does. It seems that ceramic cartridges are the way?

Thanks!

try these two for a start.

Ccell the best cartridge?

Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

did you try the search feature?

4 Likes

Smoore CCells (in most people’s opinion) are the best cartridge on the market ATM.

I’m using AVD. They guarantee heavy metal free. If you’re looking for the biggest margins, these won’t be for you.

3 Likes

putting 5$ distillate in a 4$ cart

edit: if you are looking for the top tier AVD and CCells probably your best bet.

7 Likes

@Ascent all ceramic. The .5ml taste better but the 1ml is still better than any ccell

My customers I let try the all ceramic one time made me switch after trying

And there cheap

4 Likes

I’m running into a problem with many cartridges. Distillate + 5%, the carts rip amazingly, but it is so thick that rewicking has a delay. How can I fix this without cutting the oil?

3 Likes

You need a cart with larger intake holes for thicker oil. Plus you cannot buy a “cheap” cart and expect a good result. It will look the same but that’s it. I can hook you up with the guy that will solve all your cart issues.

1 Like

And selling them for 10 lol. Not worth it anymore even with cheap carts

6 Likes

I have tried 2mm intake holes. Is there larger? Hook it up.

Add a lil CBD to help it move?

2 Likes

From our experience the Airistech VE13 (Q-Cell) is the best cartridge out there that we have tried.

We are anxiously awaiting a large shipment of these for resale on our website since we just ran out of the first round of inventory. The quality is absolutely outstanding and the customers who were lucky enough to snag some from us all said the same thing. Best cart they have tried.

Hoping to be restocked within a couple weeks. Airistech goes above and beyond when it comes to quality control so sometimes there can be lengthy lead times.

www.BulkCarts.com

3 Likes

Trust me. This is what you want for 95/5. I think this beats CCELL easily, as do my testers. EDIT: It’s painted :(((( Got some Qcells to try on the way

4.49/ea it better blow me too

3 Likes

@ascents .5ml ceramics rip nicely. The new carts I have from @Concentrated_humbold rip the same as the ascent ceramics. But with the other carts I’ve had zero no-fire failures. I cant say that with the ascents. Those are 25% failure rates.

I think the ones from CH are ac1005, 1.2mm intake holes. 93% tcc disty with 10% terps. Zero clogs

3 Likes

I have been using the .5ml qcell carts recently. Have gone through 200 0% failure rate (unless they never came back and complained, which i always encorage people to do. I hate making people unhappy)

3 Likes

Ya thats what they are, i always had really good luck with them with no cut even for having smaller holes. Glad your not having any failures, i wasnt kidding when i said it was less than a 1/10 of 1%

1 Like

These look wider than 2mm. Where are the carts at with fat intakes?

You just replied to your own thread answering your own question. I think you forgot to switch over to your other account during your game of sock puppets

Gtfo

7 Likes

+1
In his other thread “Best cart” he posted he has been using this cart for a month and its the best LOL. This thread was started looking for the “best cart”. Time for a ban please.

2 Likes