Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

30 Likes

Can you send samples out for beta testing?

7 Likes

Why not:joy:. Dm

2 Likes

Ordered 100, I’ll let u guys/gals know how it goes

12 Likes

I’ve tried them, they are great. Much better than the metal ones.

9 Likes

can you show a picture of the coil? Is metal wire wrapped on the outside or is the metal wire part of the coil baked into the ceramic?

Aperature of the oil holes? 2mm??

My biggest issue with non ccell is they all clog if you don’t use a liquifier. I don’t like to use liquifiers. AVD is actually a great second but am always interested in new manufacturers. CCELL has a stranglehold and I hate that, esp around chinese new years

edit: Got a good picture of aperature from William @Ascent

I’m super interested in oval shape. Also he says the coil is baked into the ceramic which is very important for smoke quality.

20 Likes

Aperature of the oil holes: (2.8mm length x 1.2mm height) x 2 oil holes

Yes. Baked into ceramic.
I personally using the cartridge filled several times connect with Pre-heat /adjustable voltage battery. All works well. But, don’t advise do several filling as puff experience will not as good as the first time use.

Clog issue comes from battery or from carts. judge it yourself before complaint.:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

i’ll be in touch soon william about a test order.

1 Like

What is the price point? Where can I order samples?

2 Likes

Those look pretty nice.

What’s a 20 sample pack run?

4 Likes

yeah they worked great, complaints were related to breakage. Don’t screw them on too tight, the threaded portion cracks off easily. Flavor was good, and they filled fine too. some of the tips threaded on funky too. 8/10 review.

10 Likes

I just ordered a 10 pack to try out, was 34.03 otd. I’ll report back when they get here. Shipping was 20 of that though.

4 Likes

I ordered some last night, too. They are a good price, I may grab a few hundred if they work well

5 Likes

I was told with this cap, you press on , then screw …

2 Likes

The part I like weirdly the most is… when you tap the mouthpeice against your front teeth it feels like a coffee cup!

16 Likes

That’s my favorite part…I’m always biting on my ceramic tips!

I have sample of these on the way too! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I like the ceramic tip CCELL for the same reason, I just wish they hit like the press fits…

2 Likes

What do you mean about hit difference between press on and screw on?

I noticed this too, I thought I was going crazy

1 Like

The pressfit CCELL brand carts hit noticeably harder than than any screw on carts I’ve tried CCELL or otherwise, they also consume the oil noticeably faster.

Edit: I never bothered with press fits til @Geber turned me on to them. I don’t like the plastic cart but the difference in hit is undeniable.

3 Likes