Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Press on def hits harder. Same Hypothesis gained through customer feedback.

My best guess is that it seals better. You ever screw a ccell on and you see the rubber seal looks wonky?

If ccell re-engineered that seal it might improve the hit.

1 Like

Interesting indeed. The only catch to press on carts is you actually have to have a press right? Never had the luxury of using press ons. I can definitely see why ceramic threading would shear off before metal though, so press on would likely be a better capping solution for full ceramic.

3 Likes

Choose one :joy: pop tops are cheaper. An arbor press costs the same as an electric screw driver and a gator bit. a 100 pop top press cost less than an auto capper. A pop top presser can keep up with a continuous syringe. Two threaded cappers cannot.

6 Likes

Really liking the sounds of that. Iā€™ve also been watching your continuous syringe thread, put those 2 together and itā€™s the lightning round.

I can make a vid soon, just waiting on hemp terps

1 Like

Iā€™ve never used a press, I started with a rubber mallot but have moved on to just using a set of 420 channel lock pliers. I seat the cap loosely by hand then press the top down with the plier jaws on the cap and the shoulder next to threads. DONT PRESS ON THE THREADS, the metal is cheap and they will get fucked up. Ask me how I knowā€¦

2 Likes

Go to harbor freight, get a 10mm socket and an arbor press and it will change your life. 70$

12 Likes

You are a psychopath :joy:

5 Likes

The arbor press is more arduous than using a vape bit, but 70 cents is a lot of money when you make thousands of these bad larrys. Recently used AVD ceramic tips. They are excellent and at 1.8, I canā€™t complain.

One caveat to the press onsā€¦ If you slightly overfill or youā€™re filling gun drips a little extra. The cap will not seat. Might as well have put astro glide on the metal. I repair this by buying extra caps and using a toothpick to pull out extra oil. My goal is < 20 overfills per 2000 made.

3 Likes

Itā€™s only one more step than using a electric screwdriver. If you use the vape bit like the company wants you to, it is much faster. You have to secure that board first with the vape bit, and that takes forever.

With arbor pressing, your cappers can each have a press and grab carts out of the fill rack as completed.

2 Likes

Not like @cyclopath though!

3 Likes

My fave addon ever.

https://imgur.com/a/9DgtDEP

9 Likes

How do you know?

toque wonā€™t chip ceramic ??? I use a 7v makita. donā€™t want to break anything lol

I use an electric screwdriver for electronics
For fragile carts:
https://www.amazon.com/POWERGIANT-Electric-Screwdriver-Cordless-Precision/dp/B07R7TNR66/

For speed:
https://www.amazon.com/Dremel-GO-01-Cordless-Screwdriver-Charger/dp/B07DNXM8WC/

4 Likes

@Tribal8up

I tried one with some fairly runny terp profiled distillate and it started clogging about .1ml into the vaping experience :frowning:
Iā€™ve been vaping at 2-2.5 volts pretty consistently and cant seem to find anything that doesnt clog at that low temp level, but this one clogged faster then any other Iā€™ve tried so far. Was pretty excited for it too.

Make sure itā€™s the same design? Donā€™t mix it with othersā€™

Othersā€™

Oursā€™

6 Likes

Yeah its either your guysā€™ or a knock off of it, same ovular intake holes, two of them altogether

1 Like

.5ml one I think. Iā€™ll take a pic tomorrow for you if that helps. Not sure if I got a lemon or if my low temp distillate vaping is a pipe dream