Did you guys try full ceramic carts?

Advise using battery 7-11 Watts
Advise 3.8-4.0 Volts for better experience

5 Likes

Our mold for 0.5ml cartridge just done not ready for sell yet.
Itā€™s not the same stuff weā€™re talking about:sweat_smile:

Send me the cart you had tried. Weā€™ll help

3 Likes

I find the taste gets ruined when I vape above 5 watts/ 2.5 v . When I keep it at those levels the flavour is 100 and the harshness is vastly reduced. I honestly never understood how people could be vaping at 3.5+ volts. Never used any carts yet that didnt taste half burnt at those levels

2 Likes

What mixture in?

At least, 10 members here will receive the samples before Thursday next week. Leetā€™s see waht feedback would be.

Happy Independence Day!

2 Likes

Can I get a sample ?? Would love to give them a try. Will provide feedback.

Doesnt look the same exactly as yours, interested to see how these ones perform

obvious differences.

2 Likes

Hi @Ascent
We are a licensed rec brand and would love to try a sample. We will report back with a review to the forum. Thanks

I like the red seals. Makes for a better ā€œvisualā€ look. And itā€™s an eye catcher to seperate from others on the same display.

5 Likes

distillate with a 5% floraplex zkittles cut. These carts taste great and hit nearly if not as well as the Ccell pressfits at half the cost. Iā€™ll definitely be switching.

20 Likes

Are these the ascent ones?

3 Likes

Yes, and the ones that Iā€™ve filled have been awesome. They donā€™t leak and hit like a truck. My only bitch is that they havenā€™t released the 1/2g version yet.

6 Likes

Does it start to clog towards the bottom?

1 Like

no worse than any other full gram carts that Iā€™ve triedā€¦

1 Like

Do these leave oil trapped in the bottom that cannot be pulled in through the holes?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, I never smoke them down that far lol. Iā€™ve Got one thatā€™s 3/4 gone and seems to work fine, Iā€™ll try to remember to smoke her down farther and report back how it does.

2 Likes

Weā€™d love to have your feedback. Itā€™s quite important to us. Thanks

3 Likes

she hits like a champ down to the grizzlebit.

13 Likes

So you canā€™t tell difference w only 2 holes? I think thatā€™s all I can see on coil at least

2 Likes

It has two large ovals for the coil intake but I havenā€™t gotten a dry coil hit yet. I like how the coil is conical, it seems to help keep the oil flowing down to the apertures. Other than the one I dropped that broke I have had no issues with these carts so far at all. It was a small sample but Iā€™ve been pleasantly surprised.

11 Likes