What is the best cartridge? Experiences?

that doesn’t happen here. Instead we just get an ever increasing pile of spam and bullshit to sort through to find useful content

1 Like

Oh boy- another scammer in sheeps clothing.

Flag him to hell

i personally got my cut rate to 13% and it’s still decently thick at room temp and wicks fast when warm . works well for multiple hits

25% failure rates seriously! so 1 out of 4 ? that’s unacceptable i was gonna see how they compared to wolks but …

Yes, I had back to back to back % of boxes that continually failed. The version 2 were better. But I flipped my entire stick of them.

Use the flag system my bro. Have you noticed Terry or his dong around here lately?

2 Likes

From my experience Verified vape cartridges work very well with thick distillate. You should give them a shot!

personally I find the wolkentek all ceramics to be my best cart so far, but they seem to be mia atm. powerful hit and no problems. feels quality in your hand.

Ive yet to try the all glass, but Im hoping they are even better. we shall see. I keep missing out on the single cart sales and dont need to drop 350$ on carts right now cuz I already got 2 half boxes open.

1 Like

I have 20 packs on sale

1 Like

Ill defintely keep you in mind but like I said I got like 50 ccells and 50 wolks just sitting so hard to justify buying more carts even though I wanna try the tech out and see if its worth switching to. ill get around to it maybe next month most likely

No ones selling carts for $10 unless it’s boof. Lmao. No money to be made

Good carts are like 8 in big numbers, east coast

Uncut high potency but probably dirty. I don’t sell carts or smoke them but I pay attention to the markets

2 Likes

Lol. U should see the guys pumping out thousands a day… 8 ea packaged, no cuts, just fake packaging and cheap terps, probably alittle tainted disty.
10 ea is where u start getting quality.
12 ea for the best disty carts.
20 ea for the best live resin carts

4 Likes

Ya your trippin

Lol with conversions at $2 a g, most the cost of the carts is hardware and packaging

1 Like

https://www.vikinglabsupply.com/product/1ml-vcell-push-top-cart/

Hands down best build quality and best clouds - hit us up for a free sample 734-905-7477

gcell plus is my favorite. every issue I have with all glass is solved. where dey at @qma

2 Likes

The public doesn’t deserve a cartridge of that caliber unfortunately :cry:

Im joking, its still being refined

2 Likes

iCell is still my favorite for the unbeatable price, but I’ve been leaning towards trying regular ccells out again for the small problems with icell

One thing I don’t like about ccell is how hot they get. The metal acts like a heatsink and can get blistering hot after some good consistent usage and starts to taste bad.

1 Like