What is the best cartridge? Experiences?

There are some zirconia pods in translation…

Lets see how they handle a mix between 50/50 disty and sauce…

Time will tell…

For some reason, I kind of dislike the taste with ceramic carts…

1 Like

cant wait for that. im addicted to the regulars despite the clogs.

has anyone tried these new ones?

new dart x vape

Ahh, good ole plastic body. 100% no good with Terps.

2 Likes

other than a few headaches with Ascent icell carts theyre still the best ive tried for the $. they work the best so far with 5% terp 95% d9. press fit ccells hit harder but seem to have more potential for leak issues oddly enough and theyre plastic…

4 Likes

how is​ the c-cell economy 1.0 ml at Vikinglab?

1 Like

I must have all the luck in the world. But ONLY at etoh washes, spd, and vape carts. I cant win more than 4.00 on a lottery ticket.

1000+ ac1005 and ZERO returns.

1 Like

We have economy ccell, premium VCELL and Premium Full Ceramic 734-905-7477 hit us up

Which part is plastic? The tip?

Our top of the line cartridges are our Zirconia 007 carts. They come with 24K gold plating so they are less prone to short. They are also are made out of zirconia ceramic which is chip and scratch proof.

Lol @FTLD-X does this phrasing sound familiar?

2 Likes

These carts go by many names lol

3 Likes

Hello I’m new to these web forums

I’m starting to package and sell my own delta 8 cartridges and I have done nothing but research for the past 3 days what would be great for oil of that thickness and honestly I’m very lost. The oil and terps would be somewhere between 90% and 5-7% terpenes. CCELL seems to be top of the line but it is too expensive and I’m not sure if there are carts better suited for delta 8.

Avd are second to ccell and a little cheaper same high quality. They have ccell knockoffs for cheap also I have both if you need a couple hundred

Have you spoken with legal counsel before you venture into this grey market? May be good idea to have lawyer willing to back you up in a worse case situation i am currently in talks with a few myself

1 Like

I will definitely look into AVD

No need for legal help lol, I live in Florida we’re super open with that type of stuff. I would only run into legal trouble if I was to ship it, which I have no intention of doing.

1 Like

Yes I agree tour politicans have already made it clear d8 is safe in fl. Good luck. I have 300 extra avds in the box that in trying to sell. 1ml glass. And packaging for d8 hit me up

1 Like
1 Like

Do you mean zirconia 007 carts?

1 Like

Yessir