What is the best cartridge? Experiences?

I tried those cell economy @ $1.30. I was impressed. I mean I didn’t expect much, so they over-performed imo. The packing was a bit odd. In that someone just tossed them in a small priority mail box. It sounded like a box of rocks. However, not a break in any of them. Anyway, I see that they are on back order now. Looks like i’m not the only cheapo that likes them.

Hows that karma treat ya after putting d8 in a cart for people to vape with unknown isomers?

1 Like

What karma homie? :skull: I’ve found potent AND compliant delta 8 with an accredited lab here in Florida so I’m big chillin. I’ve busted my ass trynna find compliant delta 8 after reading up on forums that bulk delta 8 is hot. People would gladly take safe 3rd party lab tested delta 8 over the flooded unsafe and illegal D9 street carts we got here in FL.

1 Like

Compliant BULLSHIT

Show the chromatograph and have you/your lab found what the rest of the isomers are?

Send that d8 to @kcalabs for a true test result.

1 Like

I’m not like you reddit users that sit all day smokin up on your couch and troll every user that comes to the site asking for proof and shit. Compliant or not, I have my ass saved because their COA says it’s compliant, period. I could really give less of a fuck. Kids around here are fuckin up their lungs with street carts and I feel like I have a safer alternative with straight distillate and terps only. Get off your couch and get your cash up homie.

1 Like

Fake ass coa from a BS testing lab…

What ever helps you sleep at night bro!

My cash is deep poser! Dont be scared, send off a d8 sample to @kcalabs and proove your d8 is safe.

Edited
Do you even know d8 is made?
Lol

2 Likes

hey, you can consider the all zirconia ceramic cartridges, which performs great and has won quite a great reputation among those who tested the samples!

1 Like

Try my pods bro

Sir, Perhaps you can try the full ceramic and full glass carts, fit for delta8, CBD oils.

Kevin Wen
Shenzhen Alphagreen Vape Co., Ltd
Email: kevin.kawen@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +86 13250598425
http://www.alphagreenvape.com/