Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

What filtering aids did you buy? And ooof that’s super cheap for mag sli

2 Likes

i bought just about everything.

I bought
activated carbon from Lab Society
Silica Gel 60 from Lab Society
Celite 545
Florisil PR (MagSil PR) - Restek
Aluminum Oxide - Amazon same as @Beaker
Methanol - Same as @Beaker (Torco Race Fuel) Amazon
Hexane - amazon
Pentane - amazon

I might have more i broke some glass yesterday in my office and i just woke up and dont wanna go in there yet.

I owned none of these chemical before coming to this website. While most have gone unused expect the celite and the carbon.

I have a few solvents in house before i got here too.
N-butane
70/30 butane/propane
40//30/30 N/Iso/Propane
99.5 Anhydrous Isoproyl Alcohol
90 Iso
70 iso
Everclear

And yeah…thats Magsil PR on the cheap…i dont know why everyone else is soo high. I know Restek is a massive corporation and makes the standards for a lot of these testing facilities.

This is another practice in the Cannabis Industry which im not a fan of. Changing the name of a widely used chemical or compound in order to market it in the cannabis industry for a major price increase.

7 Likes

Interesting, it will be neat to see if its repeatable, because someone posted further above saying those made his oil super orange, but he may have only tried filtering through both not mixing carbon in, I was thinking mixing bentonite, like t5 in then filtering through celite, which is close to wine making. Bentonite is a fining agent…
But regardless I think the trick would be to mix into the butane the one thing with absorbent properties for a set amount of time, allowing it to bind with the color, then filtered through a celite patty of some sort, in wine making they even use gelatin as a fining agent, however most commonly a bentonite…

7 Likes
3 Likes

Lol how about talc powder? I bought a 55 lb bag for $18 its magnesium silicate that needs to be “activated”

I’ll probably be assassinated for spilling the beans on that one

1 Like

I think there is more to it, I wonder why a difference of 25c makes it so much more expensive

1 Like

It says cooked at lower temp. To activate it you throw it in a kiln and voila. So I’ve heard? @Future

Safety tip: venturi made by a guy whose name rhymes with idiot

Or just put a cold trap in between

5 Likes

Asbestos is known to naturally occur in close proximity to some talc mines in America and as a result a lot of women have gotten ovarian cancer from talc products.
Be sure to wear a respirator when your using your talc, can never be too safe.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to source

“If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction, automotive or the cannabis industries may put you at risk. Please don’t wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA”

4 Likes

No it can’t be that or frier oil cleaner which is also magsil but not for pesticide removal. The reason its so much money is its activated by bringing the temps up to like 700c. If you have a way to do that…gp for it. Or you can just buy a lb for $150 shipped.

2 Likes

Well maybe it’s one or two refinements away from being pr grade? With the price it seems reasonable to make an in house magsil blend. Or maybe someone wants to make some and sell it to us for the low low

3 Likes

I have some activated alumina. Some achromatizing clay. Some cannasondergut silikate pulver (wtf?). And plenty of different carbon A, mesh 8x30, mesh 4x8. What should I use

3 Likes

Boy if you could just wash the terps clean of color and add to slow evap Washed diamonds… You’d have something that looked really similar to Guild extracts stuff

Edit…or maybe even just follow the otss once it’s clear and uve washed the main oil… Then it looks like guild for sure

2 Likes

How do you know if you have DE or celite? I found my tub of mystery powder.

Doesn’t work if you snuff it, but I do have a really bad nose bleed…

10 Likes

its acutally will say Celite 545. I was told DE is too slow. Celite is super cheap. No need too rush or use stuff that not really gonna help.

3 Likes

Blue tub isn’t labeled. Just has white powder.

1 Like

Cocaine?? That would be a test.

5 Likes

Celite under a scope should resemble small shards correct? Since de aer small shards, that when used for pest management, they walk across and the de etches into their bodies.

Post a pic under a scope of you can. Even a 60x loupe should work

That’s where I got the nose bleed.

5 Likes