Very clear bho shatter (Definitely scammed) !Warning to all hash lovers and makers!

I have a bunch of other filtration stuff, but not this. I don’t think

I’m really interested in seeing your vessel for heating the solvent/clay mixture, have you gotten around to trying it out yet?

Agreed. I want to see what we all going to bastard together. I have a bunch of 3" stacks I think I’m going to stuff with a couple short 3" columns. Flood it with solvent. Close it up and get my column in, then pull vac on it. Flood column, open up to the Flux capacitor, and then pass through into collection. I have a feeling that I might have some DE or celite here. But I haven’t seen it for a while.

4 Likes

What do you mean?

To clarify celite just brought in clarity. Even after running it through with carbon. The Color was lost when I dumped the carbon into the beaker of butane and mixed. And then filtered the black liquid butane

3 Likes

Idk I pulled it outta the oven for that pic. Still haven’t weighed it

1 Like

When I get home im gonna order some celite, some t-41, and some mag/sil for these experiments.
Hopefully it’s worth the investment :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I was wondering my self about magsli I know future uses it in his pesticide removal which also removes all color but I was daunted because of the fact that I know it’s more effective when wet loaded so i was going to bring it up before I purchased it myself.

About the heating chamber/mixing nuclear battle station I opted to not go that route first and to just try passing it through filters then go there if deemed necessary I’ll do a quick drawing of it so you can see what I was planing for it

2 Likes

I’ve recently pondered doing this exactly. I’m gonna try this when I get a free minute.

I open blasted some fresh frozen that we had to pull early which turned out very clear.

4 Likes

That’s an important distinction that I’m glad you made, so just activated carbon in butane mixture and filter thru celite?

1 Like

All I did was follow this video. Except with tane

6 Likes

Looks awesome I feel like Were more interested in magic powders turning hay into gold over here than pulling plants early for color.

6 Likes

Www.proof33.com dave bowers is a awsome. 50 lbs of celite for 50$ and fire ac powder for cheap also.

6 Likes

“Fire ac powder” got that gas carbon

8 Likes

My god 1 a pound for 545 makes a man wonder…

1 Like

were u able to retane flavor and potency.

Still in vac oven. Smells great

1 Like

I have the drawing for the heating / mixing nuclear battle station not as clean as I’d like trying out the auto cad app on ma new iPad lol:smile: the idea is you gut a heating staring plate put it all in side a box that is welded to the bottom piece,

The bottom piece will be sloped on the inside to allow the mixture to drain efficiently out, I believe this could be done with a dip tube but not nearly as well as this could, this design though has to be rack mounted.

Not my first choice but an option to try out

hearing mixing chamber 2.pdf (92.9 KB)

i have some Florisil PR here which is the real name for MagSil PR. Im willing to pull my shit threw magsil too. Im sure this shitty material i have is pesticide ladden material.

Might have to put this on hold though till next week as i have a partial shipping container from china i have to unload today and get organized.

i literally bought every single filtering aid mentioned on this site except the t-5 and T41.

Heres a link for a cheaper source of Magsil PR

The price going up cause when i bought this in October it was $119 for 500g

5 Likes