Tricks of the trade

protips

A little more in depth, if turning unstable shatter into crumble, we fold it on it self until it is about 2 inches wide, and grab it with gloved hands, then we pull it like salt water taffy, grabbing each end and pulling it out to agitate everything, folding it back on itself then pulling it more, until it reaches a uniform color, then we place it back in the vacuum oven, repeating the process every few hours until it finishes into a crumble consistency.

:pray: super thx

Taffy tek with pics.
Thanks @Eastcoaststrange

My God, I bought this back when u posted…
I just used today instead beating my columns tighter w my packing rod trying to get out!

It came right out ,I screwed in, pulled out, bam!
Do from both side then it came out with ease !

Fastest clean out for me yet! It was thawed though

Syringe heaters. http://syringeheater.com

If you’re trying to fill distillate or other thick extract into carts with a 60ml syringe, or trying to heat parts of your SPD equipment like @fresh.botanicals was doing with the heat gun setup, these little heating pads are pretty neat. Anything that needs a little warmth could benefit.

The control unit and heating pad is about $400, and an additional pad is $100. They have a cylindrical shaped pad and a long tape type pad.

They go up to 180c. We haven’t run tests on heat consistency but they have a thermo kinetic mode.

leaking jars? Someone posted in here about putting a small dab of distillate on glass joints… I figured I’d try that on some leaky jars and sure enough they sealed great.

smear a small bit of extract on the lip of the jar where the lid meets, it will keep it stuck the entire time it’s sealed. Much bigger stones on a jar/lid combo that barely held any pressure before.

IT is @Soxhlet his invention i am sure hè be delighted with this News
:+1:

I like using these. Highest quality parchment I’ve found and the sheets are perfect size for oven shelves.