Also seems viable

I had a very similar Timmy with cheater boards

I have a cs2 pro now

A post was merged into an existing topic: Foodie thread

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnkYux3unTZ/

apple crusher ⇢ biomass grinder

6 Likes

Or one big ass panel $223.99

Market Basket has the cheapest 15lb bags of clear ice chunks as opposed to liquor stores that use cocktail ice, the same ice that comes from my 110$ counter top ice machine…

Industrial clear ice machines are also inexpensive, upkeep kinda sucks though and storing the ice in bags in a chest freezer becomes costly BUT if you make enough ice water hash to get a ROI and your wooks clean your machine, who gives af.

1 Like

US $26.76 25%OFF | 1pcs Lab Glass Open Mouth 300mm Chromatography Column with Sand Plate 19/24# Extraction Chromatography Column
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtbpikm

Good size glass filters

Tomato.

1 Like

Have you ever had a commercial job in cannabis?

Just a question… been reading your posts and scratching my head.

2 Likes

No :disappointed: , it was a goal at one point but I still don’t know if I’ll ever actually go through with being in it. It seems like its a very unstable area of business and even though there’s good pay, it seems over worked and under employed in a lot of areas.

I guess I just give personal-use home-lab hodgepodge bullshit advice or give more personal-experience based advice or advice based off what I’ve read and open to being corrected.

“Trade,” to me can be being in the industry or hobby. I basically just drop money savers every now and then lately because I’ve hit a point in the hobby where I don’t really know what I’m doing and I’m waiting for the good weather to come back. :octopus:

4 Likes

Primary task:
create a manifold so that all pressure release valves will vent to the outside of the extraction room
Secondary task;
complete the primary task without inhibiting the flow using full bore quick release system that will allow tops of the vessels to be removed for cleaning or relocating

temporarily.
I accomplished this by using Cam lock Quick release system see photos to follow.

12 Likes

aluminum is a much better heat conductor than stainless steel

1 Like

You are of course, 100% correct.
Aluminum: 88 to 251 W/m K
SS: 16.3 W/m-K

However…are we looking for the ‘best’ or trying to ball on a budget? :wink:

3 Likes

My next project is setting up a backyard scrap melter and melting down cans to pour into a big drum of brine (slowly) to make my own damn aluminum beads

11 Likes

Please document for the rest of the class if you beat me to it…

3 Likes

Not all baths are bead compatible and will lead to premature burn out of the elements. This is obvious on hot baths with liquid pumps. Make sure you contact your mfg to ensure beads are allowable.

1 Like

Would a regular crock pot be fine? I bought 10lb of the stainless tumbling media but haven’t filled the crockpot up.

6 Likes

28 Likes