Top Genetics for 2022!

Should have made this topic last month…

I’m wanting to grow some great flower mostly for personal consumption. I just had Oreoz and that had a great after taste.

What strains should be on my radar? I want to try that Pure Michigan as well. Any Platinum crosses out there that caught your attention? Hurricane destroyed my Platinum Jelly phenos I hunted in TX.

Please let me know. And if you do sell great cuts, please comment them so we can all see and help each other out. New year, new playing field.

16 Likes

Anything crossed with "the menthol " is interesting

7 Likes

Gary Payton , Georgia pie are exotic and yielders. 2 plus a light

Soap exotic not as much of a yielder 1.5 or so a light

13 Likes

Have you got the pie? I’ve seen some fire flower but never a source for the strain. Dm me if you have access to it.

Ya Hemi or Cereal Milk

Pure Michigan is insane too

Top strains I grew in 2021 and I grew like 50

15 Likes

You liking the fiya cereal milk more than the first one we got?

I’ve got the cereal milk starting flower in a week

7 Likes

The ya hemi comes out mentholy dieselish for me with the cure. Love it.

The PMM reminds me of old school jack h.

I’ve been loving the wedding pie.

Pure Michigan Maine (PMM)
Ya Hemi

Much respect to the fam love you guys.

14 Likes

That cereal milk wants to grow!

4 Likes

I need to get my grimey paws on her sometime….

2 Likes

No the cereal from the first person I think duke

3 Likes

Ah, I didn’t even keep that one cause I had the other one. Lol. To many damn strains

3 Likes

I’m wanting to grow a good cookies and cream cut and that Money Maker from Exotic Genetix looks fire.

3 Likes

Cereal milk and biscotti sundae is my top two, running Khalifa Mints/ baby yoda/pave next round. If you like the terps apples and bananas is fire as well.

10 Likes

Definitely want the apples n bananas

6 Likes

My buddy has some root beer cuts and he’s kind of a hash snob so I’m sure its fire

8 Likes

I’m really wanting some sort of cherry strain to add to my library, seems like there’s not much of it.

3 Likes

Edit. Wrong seeds, can’t find the right ones now.

My double black reeks of cherries. The leaf stems always will leave your fingers smelling like sweet cherry. The terps in flower are more sour cherry and getting funky but the leafs still reek of sweet cherry.

In fact, The very first set of true leaves from seed actually had the distinct cherry smell that every single leaf on this plant has. I’ve only ever finished it on a seed run (hit it with zamaledica pollen) and that bud was all seeds and schwag, I didn’t smoke more than maybe a bowl. So I still don’t really know how good it is and it is super leafy, I’m thinking more of a hash plant.

It’s a g13 strain made from inbreeding black domina. It’s supposedly very phenotypically stable. This was a freebie single seed from attitude so I cant speak to that.

4 Likes

My boy sent me this. Beleaf still wanting that arm and leg.

4 Likes

Thanks to a couple of fabulous individuals I’ll be playing with these this spring.

18 Likes