Top Genetics for 2022!

the one guy who i know who likes weed told me specifically no oreoz because its OLD? WTF???

i had a few cherry ak crosses where that flavor came through like the jarred maraschino cherries. it was joey weed ak99i think he still has his ak, look up joey weed

2 Likes

i can almost read those labels its strange to have this weird knowledge im unfamiliar with pre mi but obv its from michigan so jellybreath is prolly cannarado grape jelly x mendo breath? af is afghan but 120000 phenos of it grease monkey is maybe an exotic strain??? peanut is dosidox mendox gorrillax dosido- kinda like my dog is line bred .Bother her parents have common dogs back in the breeding program. Like 5- and 5 -4 i think. Her mom and dad both have a common ancestor 5 generations back. World champion shutzhund. and they also have a common ancestor 4 or 5 generations back. Another world champion of shutzhund. Thats not inbred. its linebred still not as good as f1- all the hottest girls are f1 mixed

Some of those look familiar

2 Likes

Anyone here running any new compound or in house gear? I always liked them but haven’t been following recent developments.

1 Like

Apples and bananas is :fire:

Picture don’t do them justice them buds are all over an eight.

24 Likes

jelly breath is also super fire, definitely curious how the mix pans out

8 Likes

Bro, I want that apples n bananas like crazy man

9 Likes

I have a cut of Cookies and Cream

GP is definitely in high demand right now.

We’ve had a lot of requests for Oreoz, just got it in a few weeks ago. It roots well… Anything else striking about it?

My top 2 new 2022 genetics from the Humboldt Seed Company are:

Poddy Mouth

And Grass Valley Girl (hasn’t made the website yet)

Clones of both are available.

Has anyone run Atlas Seed Co genetics?

10 Likes

Have you tried hsc’s blueberry cupcake yet? I was gifted a few seeds and hope it to be similar to bbm in fruitiness.

4 Likes

Oh damn who is this compound? See i didn’t even know lol.

1 Like

You got a friend in me

25 Likes

I ordered some skunk #1 from Todd McCormick last night. Has anyone here ran these old school cultivars from him?

4 Likes

That is a good selection. Can’t wait to see what you do with them.

6 Likes

Thanks @Boomtownpharms . I plan on cultivating these in and out this season. I’m sure they will be showstoppers. I just hope I can truly represent these fine genetics

2 Likes

Hindu Kush was the only old school strain I ever had any success with reintroducing.:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I run a master kush cut I’ve had for over 15 years! Love her and she still throws down with the best of em.

8 Likes

Those old kush’s still got it

1 Like

I think they are F2 or F3’s at this point. You might have to hunt, but there should be hints of that old school skunk.

Crossing anything sativa dominant with Hindu Kush made monster yielding offspring. It was citrus, pine and spice for days.

9 Likes

I’ve been asked by my lab help if there’s an old school Cheese strain we can get. I miss that Stoney high

1 Like