Top Genetics for 2022!

If anyone has these, please DM me. I would like to get some good phenos.

Oreoz
Cheese ( like a 90’s cut)
Pure Michigan
Jealousy
Goudaberry
Cookies n Cream

I have a cheese cut from the 70’s.

It’s the best cut I’ve got

17 Likes

Send it!

3 Likes

Yes, plz.

3 Likes

I bet she’s a good girl. That ol cheese is unmistakable.

2 Likes

I sure hope to find one close to what I had in the early 90s. Skunk so funky it would permeate glass. To this day I’ve never smelled anything so putrid. So funky the seedlings REEKED of skunk. Mine came from Santa Rosa Ca. Had to be some from the “ye ol lineage”.

5 Likes

I’d really like a cut if ya get a keeper…that smell and that flavor
Reminds me of west coast dead shows in the early 90s….the lot smelled of skunk1 and nag champa(and grilled cheese and patchouli and veggie stir fry and sage and rainbows and…)

6 Likes

You and I have no doubt crossed paths.
We’re you at the gathering in Paonia, CO 1992?
Edit: definitely will share these if I get some keepers.

2 Likes

A buddy gave me some golden tiger flower it has the frankincense terps. It’s a cross of Malawi and Thai. I guess it’s pretty common in haze varieties which is supposedly part of skunk. But depending on the plant it could represent the (Afghan-skunky or cheese) or the Mexico/Columbia side with citrus or other exotic profiles. The true origins of the Columbia are likely of Thai or African origin

3 Likes

Nah, I never went to a gathering, just shows and hotels or campgrounds…some shows in early 92, then toured almost constantly from end of 92t to end of spring tour 94…
But if you were at any of those shows then we probably did…used to hang in the Phil zone and dance and puff!

1 Like

Cheesy skunk is almost as good as skunky cheese. I like my skunk on the forefront.

2 Likes

1992 Chinese new years and Mardi Gras Oakland perhaps?

1 Like

Ain’t cheese a skunk cross?

2 Likes

Both of those in 93!
Soooo high(a giant puddle of wash) and after intermission, Chinese acrobats came on stage and I forgot where the fick I was at, I didn’t go to any acrobat show…but it’s all dreaddies around me…

1 Like

It is, but some would be real greasy skunk and then rotted cheese and sometimes a fruity side to the cheese would pop. Really rare to have that skunk grease. I love em all. The high was unique imo.

3 Likes

Who’s got a grapefruit or chemdawg?

6 Likes

Yep I got in almost all of those shows. They were all pretty good ones too. The JGB was the best of 92 imo. Best vibes and fam ever.

I didn’t make it past Expo 93…got me tangled in booms and LEO made me get an associates degree in county and Elk Grove lockup

1 Like

I just lost my chem 91 bx3. I’m beyond bummed. Should be my new name here.

3 Likes

My friend got some headscream x Chem, I expect something decent

1 Like

I can get Chem D in Portland, or Dogwalker/Dogwalker Cookies

2 Likes