Seeds , who's go the best on the site

Who’s the most reputable seed guy here ? Looking for some feminized seeds and autoflowers . Need some short cycle fems that will do well with maines climate

1 Like

For good auto’s hit up Daz at Night Owl Seeds.

3 Likes

Is he on future?

1 Like

Sierra Nevada Genetics

Sierranvgenetics.com

Good prices and really solid genetics

Seedman breeders

1 Like

Members at Future4200 that breed?

@Thetetraguy is extremely skilled and has super unique crosses. You are going to get something special with his stock.

@island.genetics has a killer core program, so take a look at his pics.

If you want to see the stuff that I’ve done, check out the yellow packs in “Top Genetics for 2022” thread or “AGT-50 Mega Thread” although I only do M/F crosses.

7 Likes

Thanks ag!!! Yahhhh no fems here……. Yet!!! Hahaha Planning on reversing my Eskimo Breath for a fem line this spring.

6 Likes
2 Likes

@cloner does HSC gear. He had pictures of a bunch of wicked stress tests. His exclusives like Stoopid Fruitz are really good.

5 Likes

Is this your site or just someone u respect?

1 Like

That’s @cloner’s site. I can vouch for them. their bubba kush has moldy earth kush terps , seems legit :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moldy earth kush terps?

1 Like

Yeah, those are legit kush terps in my opinion lol

1 Like

Lmao . I got some dirty underwear haze terps I’ll sell ya

1 Like

the smell is like fresh dirt rich in mycelia. Anyways that’s subjective but my point was I trust the labeling

2 Likes

Great place to get seeds or clones, from the man @Cloner. Not mine, but someone I respect a ton. I have had great results with the Blueberrry Muffin, Don Carlos, and Freakshow, and have about a dozen other strains from them that I plan on popping some day soon.

3 Likes

https://neptuneseedbank.com has the fire. Especially if you pay attention to new releases.

1 Like

Do you know if his clones are official cuts/pheno’s or just phenos he hunted himself? It doesnt say on the site

2 Likes

Can’t speak for all of the clones offered, but I know the Blueberry Muffin I scored was a breeder cut straight from Humboldt Seed Co. @Cloner can shed some more light on the source of the cuts. One thing’s for sure though, dude knows plants, and not just weed…

4 Likes

Thanks i appreciate the shout out but unfortnuately we do not have fem autos in our lineup. Those are not a fun breeding process, gotta be 2 steps ahead at all times. Unless ur just doing open pollination breeding and culling the runts, males or photoperiod showing genetics.

5 Likes