Reliable Clone sellers? Looking for online delivery or New England pick up

Site owner is @Cloner who is a longtime member here. I have seen a lot of positive feedback from his customers.

12 Likes

Any idea if he ships seeds to Canada?

2 Likes

You can get some great clones in Maine if you have a medical card.

2 Likes

Dm sent

4 Likes

Dm sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the share! I think I read his posts in the ‘top clones of 2022’ thread and was curious if it’s legit genetics? We are looking for reliable sources of elite genetics locally (MI) to add to our strain catalog. I want to increase our catalog to 64+ strains considering we will have 8-10 providing centers within 18-24 months.

I’ll have to check this out. :+1: Do you know how they package clones for shipping? Aseptic containers, bags, or? And do you know if they do any pre-shipping IPM? I always get concerned with shipping clones in the summer’s heat.

3 Likes

This is how I got them. No bugs or mold. Scooby glue and hi biscus were my favorites

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing! When did you order? Summer/winter?

1 Like

Scooby glue was my favorite, too. A friend took some bud to another friend who works at a Chicago dispensary and they were blown away, said it was better than what they had.

5 Likes

What other strains did you get from there? Any pics of trimmed/dry? Unfortunately every one I deal with only likes hype strains like kush mints, mimosa, runtz, etc. I just want to make sure the cuts are legit

At least in CA he can do direct L2L deliveries. You’re probably talking about decent quantities and will be better off contacting him directly. Everything is clean and as described.

1 Like

Cloners genetics are great. His Hella Jelly deserves a spot in everyone’s garden. I’m blown away by it’s speed.

5 Likes

Awesome, thanks.

I would hit him up directly if possible because he usually has more then advertised. I got those in may last year. No pics because I run my own in house genetics and those were just for fun. Did not keep moms. And kind of regret that for that scooby.

3 Likes

Yeah he messaged me and I messaged him back so hopefully he’ll get back to me and we can make something happen

4 Likes

We are certainly legit, and I can get you in touch with someone if you care to make a larger order. However, the two people that DM’ed you are in your area anyway.
We will ship anywhere is my understanding. We are licensed, and doing business with the full weight of the law on our side. That being said, if people can ship hemp to Cannada, we should be able too also. I’m not a 100 percent on that, but I’ll find out today!

2 Likes

I’ve read nothing but stellar reviews and comments about you guys. The first order wouldn’t be for thousands of clones, but it won’t be small, either. I will probably pick up 15-20+ different strains. The strains you have that ppl are raving about in this thread, the Top Genetics for 2022! thread, and a few other threads. I’m making a list and checking it twice :santa: I read you guys often have new strains not listed on your site. Should I DM you or @Cloner to discuss your up-to-date catalog?

I’m also looking to buy (or trade for) a dozen or more other strains, mostly new exotics/elites and a few old school, that I assume you don’t have. Strains from the same threads mentioned above and few personal favorites I don’t have.

@anon56994712 and @The_Lone_Stiller DM’d @fortphoenix, not me :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:. But I slid into :snowboarder: Tom’s DM anyway once I saw his post, lol. Maybe I’ll slide into The_Lone_Stiller DMs as well.

@Jarijuana asked about shipping to Canada. :cold_face:

When I get the clone order from you guys, I plan to write a vendor review with lots of pics, including test results from a % of the clones from each strain for plant pathogens (PM and botrytis), viruses (HLVd, LCV, and CCV), and strain authenticity (if in their database). I’m surprised no one does that here.

Vendor reviews for clone and seed sellers, breeders, and strains would be great for this site. I’d love to see a sub-category for cannabis and fungi vendor reviews added to the Botany and Cultivation category if it catches on.

EDIT: Just noticed you DM’d me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Youre in new england

Im not pasting this link because of the prices…

But consistent and available in NE?

Umami
Tiki madman
Beleaf
Lot of great breeders cant remember but they have all of that. About to clear more pablos revenge from them.

They had great prices in person when they came thru our state for events

Who’s got clones in southern maine/maine?

Bulk.

1 Like

Southern Maine and does bulk

1 Like