THCa Expert Badge Discussion

Continuing the discussion from Discussion for lvl5 “elders “ category:

https://future4200.com/badges/102/thca-expert is the badge in question

What do you suggest are the criteria, specifically? I didn’t make the badge, I imagine @Future did? Searching didn’t bring up anything relevant.

Didn’t know this was an issue. Best to tag me or make a new post in Meta/Site Feedback.

6 Likes

Ooo I want to be special, pick me pick me!!

8 Likes

I’ve created a monster :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think all the extra badges people are coming up with are too much…

12 Likes

Unleash the custom tags for lvl 3 anons

5 Likes

I did not make this badge

12 Likes

This badge should be a floating thing for whoever has made the biggest rock. King of the (mason jar) hill

7 Likes

For the LOVE OF GOD give @StoneD some kind of THCa Badge PLEASE! I’m done yelling, sorry.

4 Likes

Lol its been on the forum since 2018 gotta cut @StoneD some slack

I do like @SidViscous idea. Maybe not just the biggest rock but this week’s or month’s best looking stone

6 Likes

@StoneD i apologize.

I didn’t realize this was an actual badge…lol

3 Likes

i vote @pangea for this award!!!

and 100% @Guildextracts for getting this party started… i think we all can agree if anyone is a expert in thca its guild

8 Likes

I just felt like giving him some shit because the only time I hear of the THCa badge is when he brings it up! I’ve looked back into time, and I have seen some of his work, and I would be proud to smoke on some of his stones

2 Likes

I’ve got THCa, CBDa, and CBGa , can I get an acidic precursor badge? Loljk

7 Likes

Where’s @StoneD and I’s verified terp inspector badges at?

7 Likes

Can I get an asshole badge???

Honestly though, the whole thing is meh to me. Don’t care either way about badges.

Unless I get an asshole badge, then I’m all for em.

8 Likes

I’d like the closed loop mcguyver badge please

9 Likes

I think I could be labeled in the shit talking badge. Degenerate badge really goes with me as well. I could use a constantly high badge or slightly retarded badge but that one cant let be typed. It must be in crayon. :joy::rofl::joy:

Maybe this thread should be which new groups should the forum have. We already have funny badges like “known spd hater”

10 Likes

Like a known boomer hater badge? Lol

I’d take that one as well.

Hashymchashface - regular, asshole, known boomer hater

I like it…

5 Likes

We don’t need no stinking badges lol. Much love for the support🙏🏼

9 Likes

Don’t make this become an “every kid gets a trophy” type community… the “member of the month” stuff is enough on it’s own…

10 Likes