THCa Expert Badge Discussion

Grant me the PC Principal or PC Police badge, and I fight for your right to fight against millennial mentality!

5 Likes

Heard Scott D wasn’t selling you guys your ISOLATE too pentane recrx with anymore! did you figure out his tek? Or figure out a new one?

Eh, if people want em, I’m indifferent.

And I also see you have a regular badge on…

(just ruffling some feathers btw)

2 Likes

Who is Scott d? We have our technology that we have been using for 6yrs plus

1 Like

Thanks Killa!

It would go nicely along side my real THCa Expert badge that I have on my Lab Sash.

Things sure exploded since those days, it was but small nucleation point taken to the next level by masters like Guild and many others over the years!

6 Likes

ppl are acting like I made this one up.

It’s an actual badge like @Apothecary36 said.
the badge was here longer than me.lmao

I never said I deserved one but I bet I could qualify in what it would take.

once again if if ever does get gave out it should have something to do w making the stones look pristine like cut diamonds. Flat smooth surfaces that meet hard straight lines.

and boi if I was In charge just making up badges boi wouldn’t that be fun

@Killa12345 would get the DegenerateX badge

@Future. the 88mph badge or flux compacitor badge and tattoo right across his ass

@Guildextracts @pangea there’s a few more . would carry the thca boulder champion badge …I’ll call it the big nuts badge

for the rest you I bet you sure was happy seeing that member badge or regular badge…or outta love , or crazy in love badge.

more of a notch in the belt kinda thing

its not that I’m bitchin. its just like well it exists right.

I get how @Otscc made the list but who’s this other guy and howd he get in the club?

lmao it’s no big deal just one those things I’d like answer for …and since its not secrets of the universe I’m after figured a valid response was about due time

2 Likes

I wish I could qualify for this one

5 Likes

which one u want me to make up for you…

teeny tiny diamond award…worlds small thca diamonds? :wink:

I’ve seen your boulders ud be on my list

when it comes to diamonds vs stones. I’ve seen u turn out real diamonds. but this badge isnt for Brits maybe? or for no one but the mysterious original 2

I hope u know I’m messing w u I love dred!

4 Likes

I have so much thca at the shop. I’m going to see how big I can go. For shits and giggles. I’m going to have to use a bucket.

7 Likes

I only meant my post in jest homie! I’ve been here long enough to know it’s a real badge. I checked after you mentioned it the first time, and not because it was YOU who mentioned it. I thought it was a cool idea, and I still do. So no worries homie!

1 Like

A weight and clarity minimum? The best VVS one can present

2 Likes

holy purple popsicle batman

cant wait to see it…wouldn’t wanna smoke would wanna frame it

I kept my largest most perfect DIAMONDS for over a year before I smoked them…I just couldn’t they was to perfect. I wish I’d wiped them off for better photos.

if I had the acces to trim like yall id take the time to grow some beautiful DIAMONDS again

lately though sugar 2days, perfect diamonds 1month for me
but I go into it Way over saturated w tane so it’s slow AF. I dont get a stone for over week when i go for real diamonds and i dont bother w cold crash

1 Like

Is this like the Clean Killa’s account? HashMcHashFace is coming into his own these days it seems.
Edit: It was joke. Fuck I keep forgetting about the italics

1 Like

I’ve also figured out way to to cause cold crash to crystal up into square like objects but that another secret if mine I’ve shared in the past. to much work when set it and forget it works so well

Liiiikkeee diiiiisss?

3 Likes

you may not… but some of us peons would love to be able to say our products can stand beside yours in show room

some of us wasnt have huge lab and all the trim we can handle for playing. when we go for stuff like that with our small couple runs it was like a dream come true just to figure out the method even if mine takes a month

5 Likes

gettin there she just starting…set it down dont open it or degas it and walk away…the slow formation makes for some real diamonds like ur doing already

instead large rippled rocks( which I know is same damn thing just grown slower)where the molecules can fall into best place

1 Like

before it’s all over I’ll get some more.names.addded to that list. dred pirate ur on the list

you didnt just giving you hell bc I’ve never seem to be able to get answer.

we may be gettin somewhere now.

criteria I go back to what the badge says , a jeweler among pebblesmith(small round stones)

a
jeweler cuts imperfect diamonds to make them.perfect. well thca.masters we grow them perfect to. begin w, far beyond the fast cloudy ripple stones…

I know how to do it. buf w lack of.cusfkmers wanting to.pay more for the time spent
I can turn out sugar In days and have it sold. before the real.diamonds areeven a week jn

2 Likes

What grade are your diamonds?

3 Likes

there we go
…thatalmost how it should look to call it diamonds imo

2 Likes