Discussion for lvl5 “elders “ category

@Killa12345 sir prezzzzy can you edit title to / bagdes oriented please good sir prezzy

1 Like

what is this and who made it then bc damn them

its like putting candy in front kid and just walking off

I’m gonna eat it!!

4 Likes

u can’t edit titles.ur level 3 I used to could when I was level 3

1 Like

I know I just wanted to appease the court to test his new skill base :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

then u had to use words that I have to Google just to understand the sentence. I mean good lord I know I’m slow
:wink:
:green_heart::facepunch:

just busting ur chops

2 Likes
5 Likes

This reminds me of when they started giving trophies for like 17th place at my kids’ soccer games. Or everybody gets a trophy because you’re special. Whatever happened to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place? Kids going to college think they should get a B grade just for showing up. How 'bout earning that badge or trophy. Maybe badge for being the oldest, or youngest, or having the best avatar? Or a badge for being the funniest posts @Killa12345.

10 Likes

“Earning” anything these days is rare. It’s all about entitlement.

2 Likes

Virtually every badge here is automated through the system. We did make a few special badges then I shut that down because there is no coherent system to track them. If we are getting a new badge barriers of entry will be well defined and debated

7 Likes

Not every kingdom was built upon entitlement, more than most were built with honor & defining your strengths.

2 Likes

Apparently the THCa one was made in 2018. I suppose I may have made it, but the explanation attached to it didn’t sound like me. I deleted it. Along with the FFE one.

6 Likes

I think the “Known SPD Hater” type badge like given to @QGA is more in the spirit of the forum.

Prestige doesn’t need to be worn on the sleeve, and I don’t think anyone that has spent any time here doesn’t already give that respect and prestige to @Beaker @Graywolf @Photon_noir @DrMark

9 Likes

The what?

2 Likes

@Future

I motion my badge stays because of the grandfather clause.

14 Likes

Yours will most definitely stay :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes

I saw a “ co2 guru” one too (I believe that’s what it was)

1 Like

Life coach badge. Using Cannabis for the longest amount of time without break badge. :wave:

1 Like

permaculture shaman

1 Like

Pussy bandit. Since where just naming shit at this point :joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Why don’t we just have the hash grammys.

Categories, a board to make votes (the community) and a single badge that last for a year and you’re the undisputed champion for that year :joy:

I agree with @Killa12345 cluttering up the avatar bling takes away the significance of it to begin with—and there’s some multi faceted folks on here that provide insight on multiple fronts…it’d be hard to recognize them.

Im realizing tho, we really need to have a “safety meeting” whenever this corona shit blows over

9 Likes