Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

I got other stuff to do but this whole thing was shady and I didint appreciate the spam emails.

5 Likes

The guy that picked up 25kg did so in person, and we shipped the rest of his order later per his request. He was one of the 3.

So where were at is it obviously wasnā€™t first come first serve because @LandoftheStrays contacted you on Saturday after myself and many others contacted you on Friday, but thatā€™s cool because fuck everyone elseā€™s time you can just cherry pick buyers and pretend itā€™s a first come first serve thing. And then spam mail us later on. You really donā€™t see anything wrong with that

10 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest Iā€™ve seen BM vendors have better planning around a promotion.

1. how much you have for sale 200 kilograms.

2. State clearly ā€œNo limitā€ that way majority of the folks probably never fill that dumb form.

3. Why are you defensive? Say you screwed up and come out clean.

4. Imo you shouldā€™ve sucked up and honor the deal to top 6. Even at 1 kilo max purchase. But Iā€™m repeating this point from previous posts.

5 Likes

@CBDOKIE is solid. Very prompt and professional service, great product. His D8 has treated me very well.

5 Likes

I would have to second my support of
@CBDOKIE - all around standup guy running that show.
And must also point out these guys;
@El_Z - his smokeable flower, though slightly seeded is a steal for the prices heā€™s offering, and looks like some fire frosty deps. @Future - his hemp pre-rolls are clutch and a major factor in me quitting cigarettes. Thanks brother!

6 Likes

@CBDOKIE for the hemp D8. Very nice distillate. Super cool guy. Worth giving your business to.

4 Likes

I saw someone give out a positive shout out to @Hemp_Flower_Plug . I bought crude from them on a contract. Him and his company withheld heavy metals COAā€™s. They made excuses saying everyone was busy. I broke the contract after getting my hands on a missing COA. They purposely withheld COAā€™s that failed for lead(per our contact) I spent 6 figures with them. When I asked to have my issue resolved, crickets. Might be fine when business is easy, but definitely ripped me off over 100k.

4 Likes

To explain a little better when I would buy crude, we would collect samples and drop the samples off on their account.

@Hemp_Flower_Plug = bad business

That isnā€™t necessarily true. Depending on how it was remediated there is always a huge potential for minors to be lost or remediated to a a point of non detection.

1 Like

I have had good luck with @SoIL_Farms smokeable flower. Used it for hydrocarbon extracts that I put into carts.

4 Likes

I agree @CBDOKIE is a friggin professional when it comes to customer service

4 Likes

True, occums razor suggests its isolate to me

Id bet itā€™s not to be honest. The majority of our broad spectrum in the past has tested without any minors and itā€™s due to the way itā€™s remediated. It honestly has nothing to do with being spiked with Isolate. Also, Botanicor is notorious for not testing minors appropriately.

3 Likes

Any other experiences with @Hemp_Flower_Plug? Good or bad?

1 Like

9 posts were split to a new topic: Trust level, regular users

@Bret_HoneyGold was quick and professional to a friend for isolate. When I see good ads and slanger I forward to people not usually on the forums.

7 Likes

I see you visited a few times since this was written @Westinā€¦ nothing to say ?

1 Like

@very.good.hemp I am truly disturbed to hear that your crude oil transaction with IHP resulted in such a dispute. To clarify, when you and I were working together for the first 2 months, things were working well. When I took a leave of absence from IHP, I no longer worked with you. I had no involvement in any part of the transaction beyond that point and was not made aware of any problems. Your attack on me personally is misdirected and unjustified. Your grievance is with IHP, please direct your anger to them. I do not work with IHP. I am proud of my reputation and will fiercely protect it.

1 Like