Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

It’s all there in the thread, but basically the numbers they gave us didn’t add up with the firsthand accounts of people claiming to have made orders.

Again, nothing egregious but just lying and not being straightforward. I don’t think I’m alone in thinking that.

3 Likes

The way it should be. :100:

It was just basically a sleazy sales ploy to gather “porentials” information.

We have isolate KG for $300 till thise date.

Well we really only had so much to sell and the first three customers bought it all.

Now we have them for 30% more if you want any now.

Imagine they were flooded with requests and pointed out a form to fill out if you want to buy.

Only problem was they sold out in the first 15 min so they were just collecting information.

As you can see everyone is now getting unsolicited emails.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s appropriate to post email conversations, I could dm if interested but I emailed them instantly for 10kg and they told me I was the fourth to respond.
And he “would make sure I’m the next in line” Still skipped over me for other orders, so there goes the first come first serve theory.

3 Likes

@Phase2Extraction did you lie to these people? And are you now spamming their emails?

If yes (looks an awful lot like yes), here’s your chance to stop, apologise, and make this right.

If no, explain. You have 24hrs to respond here in public, or lose your level 3 tag.

14 Likes

@Phase2Extraction is a scammer who stole our info and sold it to bots. I have a very private phone and email I rarely ever use. I used it for the above cbd isolate scam that was on this forum. All of a sudden, I get LOTS of bot calls and bot emails.
2+2 = 4 in my book. I do not believe in coincidences.

11 Likes

The responded to DMs of interest in their offer with the message below. It led you to their site where you had to fill out a form with all your info to be considered for their offer.

6 Likes

thats all i was asking about. Cheers

1 Like

Welp I did my best to put some water on the fire that was sure to start with this thread :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

i was away, you addressed everything I was gonna say

2 Likes

@ky_cbd my man with the quality!

4 Likes

Everything they are saying is completely false. I think they are bent out of shape because the isolate was gone before they got to it. Our communication was completely up front. We said how much iso was available. It was a flash sale for $500/kg because one of our other buyers backed out and we wanted to get rid of it. We were buried with responses. As a result, we made a contact form on our website for interest, and made it first come first serve that way if any of the deals fell through we could move on to the next person. Between 3 people, all of the isolate was spoken for almost immediately. At that time, I pulled the contact form on our website, and replaced it with a message that said that the iso was spoken for. I think that by itself was a step of integrity because I didnt want to give people false hope. Turns out, the three parties (and you can verify 2 of them in previous posts saying they paid and received the iso) paid, and we delivered. And I can say this with 1000% certainty: WE DID NOT DISTRIBUTE ANYONES CONTACT INFORMATION. If these guys are getting spamed, I am sorry, but it isnt from us. we are way too busy to be selling off like 30 measley emails. We did not scam anyone. We were as upfront as possible. I will admit, when we get 30 ish emails almost immediately, it was hard to keep on top of it, but other than that, on our end, everything went pretty smoothly. I am sorry to everyone who is bummed out they didnt get the isolate, or that they didnt like our process. We are the ones selling the isolate, I think it is pretty fair that we get to dictate how the isolate gets sold.

3 Likes

:pray: I gained more from phone calls with you than anyother client hands down :joy: I should have just givin y’all the product after everything you helped me with

4 Likes

For the record, there are some good ones here too- I know I could pull vouches for my company from here, and there are companies in here that I like too- @Kinsmanofthesun, @Xcmtech, @AshevilleExtracts, @Hemp_Flower_Plug, and some others (when I think of them) are good ones I’ve done business with

9 Likes

Too bad you didn’t get one of the 3 kg of cbd we had, but as a consolation prize please accept mass spam emails… we got you next time bruh

-first come first serve
-we can sell to whoever we want
Yeah gonna have to pick one kiddo as these 2 statements are mutually exclusive

7 Likes

Your exact words and you posted that on the 19th. You should have just been clear that there was only so much for sale not that you were haveing a sale for 1 week.

4 Likes

I apologize we did not list this info here. Simple oversight. It was listed on the website before filling out the form.

Indeed

So is everything we are saying false, or are you apologizing? I’m confused. You were anything but up front about this.
And there are conflicting reports on how much was actually sold, and it was clearly not a first come first serve as you stated multiple times.
Clearly @tom_foolery

5 Likes

@nostrum is legit, his customer service is some of the best I’ve ever dealt with. His products are top notch also.

1 Like

March 19th (Friday) you claim there are three orders for 100kg, 91kg, and 10kg and that was it. Another person claims to have contacted you on Saturday for 25kg (that would make them the fourth one) and that they flew up and purchased said 25kg.
So why do I have an email from you saying I was the fourth to respond (on Friday) and I would be the next one in line?

1 Like