Solid vs. Sleazy CBD Slangers LIST THEM!

Please list Negative reviews of CBD Slangers.

I need to know who is reliable and who is not.

2 Likes

This may be a useless exercise since new ones pop up quite often. Itā€™s best just to use your noggin, and intuition if you have it! If itā€™s too good to be true it is, etc. If you are doubtful maybe purchasing directly from a reputable lab with proper credentials would be your best bet.

2 Likes

Well what if you bought a product from a verified cbd slinger on here? Wouldnt it be prudent to post publically any issues one may have with said product they recieved?

Coughs, and patiently waiting until midafternoon tomorrow in hopes of a reply backā€¦

11 Likes

Ok, ill start this shitshow!

https://future4200.com/uploads/short-url/6XSMjeeQVpoIUDwCoRJ4lSoB9XG.pdf

Distillate i purchased from krypx

This has all the signs of being distillate remediated with adding isolate. Its just CBD and CBG

6 Likes

Donā€™t buy anything from Extractech in yerington.

Fraud endemic to every step of their process from intake to sale

6 Likes

Jesus, I havenā€™t heard about yerington since I lived out in Fallon. Haha.

1 Like

Iv had trouble with verified level 3 slinger. Ultimately fixed, but I had to raise my arms and yell. It took 6 months to get fixed. I think Iā€™d step on a few toes if I outed them. Just because I live in a state, that at one time had no rules on testing. Well I have a conscious and I always test everything.

3 Likes

I so sleazy :shushing_face:

8 Likes

I recently ran across a guy trying to sell me various concentrates, pretending to be a CA processor. I asked for his Processing lic. He lied, gave me the name/lic of someone he didnā€™t work for in OR. I asked for his CA license, since he worked out of Sacramento. He sent me a ā€œNations Tribal Distribution MBSā€ (?), from ā€œWinnemucca Indian Colony of Nevadaā€. No explanation for how a NV something Indian something license worked as a processing license in CA.

Little search on the googles found a story about the guy who signed the ā€œNations Tribal Distributionā€ thingy ā€“ he was actually Filipino. No Indian blood whatsoever. Tribe scheduled a tribal meeting to kick him out, but on the meeting date the tribal prosecutor that was making the case to boot him ā€“ mysteriously got dead.

Without blinking an eye, guy dismissed the fact he wasnā€™t actually employed by the OR processor, (and lied about it), didnā€™t have a CA processing lic, (and lied about it), and was adamant this Indian thingy (signed by a Filipino) was a proper processing license. I was literally laughing out loud.

So many broker slangers. So many lies. If I canā€™t verify theyā€™re a licensed processor - NEXT.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll leave this link here. Read the thread. Dont buy from them

6 Likes

You know my view on that whole fiasco

4 Likes

Never trust someone who misspells a month in a post worth six figures.

8 Likes

that post made me question the ethics of the site admins by their continued inaction

8 Likes

Yeah that was a joke. Sure enough got flooded with marketing emails from them after that.

4 Likes

me too. It just dawned on me where from when you said that. The timing is right

@future are verified slingers allowed to harvest and sell email addresses under subterfuge? Is that acceptable policy?

7 Likes

Iā€™m also getting flooded with their emails, humping my leg with their overpriced concentrates. They totally used their fake sale to harvest emails.

3 Likes

All the definitions of what a group is are public. We donā€™t currently have a method for deregulation of a level 3, although we did move all the desert bois down after they imploded on themselves.

What happened with these guys? They ran a sale, sold out quick, and are now sending unsolicited emails back to the people that emailed them initially?

7 Likes

Our ethics? This site is as hands-off as possible. I donā€™t know how many different ways or times I can tell you that. We arenā€™t changing that key aspect of the administration of this site. Itā€™s not a safe place, it never will be.

Unless @Phase2Extraction stole someoneā€™s money or no longer has their own lab, we arenā€™t in the business of policing anything beyond that.

Thereā€™s probably hemp broker websites out there that offer some sort of security or something, maybe try there for better hemp brokering experiences? Because this isnā€™t it.

7 Likes

They also lied about how much was actually available, and about it being ā€œfirst come first serveā€ , the amounts that were sold didnā€™t add up, they essentially gathered hundreds of contacts over 4-5 days before cherry picking a few that they actually wanted to sell the product to.

Nothing too egregious but blatantly shitty behavior.

2 Likes

Did they deliver the product to the people that paid for it? How do you know they didnt sell all of what they claimed to have available?

3 Likes