Trust level, regular users....and @stoned can change titles again .......the fun starts now😉

Hey @Future , I would like to ask why @TrueTerpenes is a regular user (aka trusted enough to modify/superflag posts) I discovered this when my regular badge dissapeared. I thought maybe it was because I was only answering dms on the site. I think it’s weird cause I am on here everyday, contributing and shit, and true terps is one of the most vilified companies on the site.

I also see that all sorts of people have tags going in and out. I just wanted to know what it was exactly that makes someone trustworthy or verified. I ask because the members of this site send me thousands of dollars cash, and then freak out because my shop looks super fly by night.

I’d really like to stop having to answer the same kind of emails over and over again.

15 Likes

An artifact from when we had “Verified Businesses”, their trust level was locked. I unlocked their account which reverted them down to level 2.

Your account dropped due to innactivity

@qma here’s a hint…

9 Likes

looks like you need to view more topics rather just stay in the cart ones…LOL @qma

12 Likes

Do you wanna know how long it took to find 67 threads I have not yet read? I was scraping the bottom of the barrel.

14 Likes

I offer my shitposting services in the echo chamber .5c a post

9 Likes

Think the qualifications should be changed?

Shouldn’t “posts read (all time)” be switched with “posts read”?

Since the all time post count is all the time you have read on the forum it should be higher than the day to day reading. Hard to get, easier to maintain. Same with the Threads read and al time threads

And damn that screen shot sure shows all the shit I been talking to @Killa12345 has been exactly that :poop:

I’m neglecting my future account in protest of this injustice of punishing me for neglect

live here

5 Likes

@sidco whatcha think?

1 Like

The Regular tag is supposed to be prestigious. It must be earned and maintained.
Lol @TrueTerpenes title was changed to Regular. It wasnt the actual badge.

Please fork the topic next time when going off topic.

4 Likes

I always wondered why I had a Regular tag on my account at one point, then one day it was just gone.

1 Like

I was actually going to ask the other day about verified buyer tages like the henp slanget tags. In my head it seemed cumbersome to verify purchases etc…

However it would be cool to have a buyer base and trust levels to it like you’re talking

Why not just charge anyone who wants to sell anything here a yearly fee and that would include verification? I feel many members here take advantage of this site selling and wont even pay the GLG fee. This is just wrong. If you make money here the site should benefit. Also then anyone who advertises in another members thread selling the same type of item the post gets flagged. I don’t and never have sold anything here so this is not personal. I have run my own businesses since 99 and have not worked for anyone since so I know a little about business. You could also charge verified buyers a smaller fee than sellers.

4 Likes

How about the vendors that at one point made this site what it was :thinking:

The second future accepts money for this site and manages it, the second he becomes liable for anything and everything on this site. From criminally liable for all the bm slanging to financially liable for all the equipment counterfeiters.

The site being member managed puts the liability on all the members and none of the members at the same time

7 Likes

Do you have a law degree? If not that is something that a lawyer can help him with. I do not agree but I am no lawyer.

Can’t fork from my phone, I’ll start the #Fork movement so that my stationary friends can assist.

I agree about the prestige, but I think @qma just had a question about the order of things

1 Like

This site is not and will not ever be about making money. I charge $100 for hemp Slangers, mostly as a deterrent, and pay my admin lady all the money to process. Other than that, zero money.

2 Likes

On Mobile:
Enter Thread. Click Wrench Icon. Tap “Select Posts…”. Select the posts you want to fork.
A box will appear at the bottom of the thread. Click “move to”

Yeah not sure if it was on purpose or not, but any can make a title for themselves that shows up next to their name. This seems like somewhat of a security issue. I will look into blocking certain “Titles” that should be reserved for Regulars, GLG, etc.

1 Like

@sidco I meant this

1 Like