CBD Isolate - $500/kg ( sold out now 350 more expensive)

exactly. I would have gladly purchased at 700, but now i wouldn’t buy cbg at 2 cents a gram from them

7 Likes

I am one of the buyers that requested 100 kilos and I can confirm that as soon as I received the email that came back on my request I immediately contacted them back , I was told that I was the first response they received . The CFO emailed back to confirm that I truly wanted 100 kilos and I acknowledged I did and they sent me an invoice with wire instructions . This allowed me some time to complete some due diligence on the seller Phase 2 and everything seems legit . I will send the wire payment on Monday morning and keep everyone posted on the transaction. At this point everything seems straight up . If we have any issues I will update the forum .

6 Likes

I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Funny they don’t have one of the funniest people in that movie on the poster. Seth greens brother in that movie was the funniest.

2 Likes

Hello forum I am another buyer that got ahold of some isolate at the promo price from Phase2extractions. Couldn’t sleep on Saturday 3am and hopped on the forum… Reached out via form on their website, was contacted around noon, coordinated payment, then flew in same day and picked up 25kg, asked them to pack it into two boxes and checked it in and flew home.

2 Likes

I guess one of the three fell through then. Still decided not to piece it out, jeesh

3 Likes

Or to sell 10 to the person who was “the fourth to contact them” nice

2 Likes

Or to limit size of the buys so they build a bigger client base - 150 new customers vs? 3?

Sounds about right for the tide pod eating generation :rofl:

4 Likes

I am interested. please message me.

Did you not read the fn thread?

Damn newbs.

9 Likes

Because the logistics of that is a nightmare and interferes with other things. Doesn’t mean he is a scammer or not.

the logistics of saying “limit 2” are a nightmare?

the way i look at it he scammed the community out of a list of potential clients and their personal information, and apparently got away with it without repercussion

4 Likes

So none are available at 850? I need one.

I didn’t see that. My bad.

I thought he got like 2-3 steadies.

LOL cool story bro post your buyer list otherwise, no one is gonna believe you :joy: :ok_hand: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

So currently we are at 100kg, 91kg, 10kg, and someone who claims to have flew up and got 25kg. 226kg by my math @Phase2Extraction where’s the two truths and a lie

2 Likes

So, i wonder how much the information they gleaned off this little scam is worth. I know that brokers buy lists of potential leads

I guess $500 bucks for level 3 allows you to run whatever scams you want on here

4 Likes

How many Kgs do I have to buy for you to deliver them with your private jet that takes up 20% of the pictures on your IG @Phase2Extraction

5 Likes

Man honestly y’all need to stop being so salty just be happy someone sold their shit out, and will have more in the future. Maybe if your nice he will honor you the price in the future.

2 Likes