Santa Cruz MEGA Shredder

Hello all

I am looking to buy a Santa Cruz MEGA Shredder. They are currently on backorder from the manufacturer. Anyone have a used one, or know where I might be able to get one? If you have another good option for grinding a few lbs of flower a day I am open to that as well!

Hello,

I have a Santa Cruz MEGA Shredder that is for sale. Let me know if you would like to purchase.

Thank you,

Kyla

2 Likes

Yes! I sent you a message

I have one of these Santa Cruz Mega Shredders and I really no use for it. I am certain I would be willing to sell it for a very good price. The issue really would be location, as this thing is enormously heavy. It weighs just under 40 lbs making shipping somewhat costly. Even with that factored in I’m sure It can be obtained for far less than you could get it anywhere else.

I got tree fiddy on it

Hello Geoffrey
Hit me up I’d like to buy your shredder @Smokeandmirrors42 on ig

If are serious about wanting this I’m sure we can it happen somehow. I’m in Portland, Oregon which is the new world capital of weed., And I was hoping that by chance an interested person would be close by. The odds aren’t bad on that, but not great. I really just don’t want to spend any more time than is absolutely necessary I’m not in the business of selling giant weed grinders and I was going to re-purpose for some other use, but not if it is an item that is useful and high quality.

Really I have spent more time than I should have on this thing. It really impressive from any number of perspectives.

1 Like

@moldynug what is your need for a “mega” shredder? Are you shredding to increase surface area for extraction?

1 Like

Grinding flower for joints

You want something like this that comes with a VFD to control the speed of the motor/particle sizes. PM me to chat some more.

2 Likes

Can you provide some pictures of flower that has been milled with unit?

Id like to buy it

I’d like to buy it!

Well,I would like to sell it. I have had a few false starts trying to do so, but I’m hardly trying at this point. I would like to have it sold as soon as possible, as it is doing little more than consume my time and energy. Besides which, my girlfriend thinks I’m foolish to get involved with this task, and boldly placed a wager that It would not be out of our bedroom by midnight Saturday evening. So if you serious let’s make it happen. I am concerned that she may win and this Sunday I will be spending the day at a baby shower for one of her hideous co-workers.

I had hoped I would receive interst Fri local parties, Portland would be perfect and anywhere else in Oregon, perhaps W will be ok as well

3 Likes

Bro… You’re going to end up at the baby shower anyway… Let’s not kid ourselves! I do hope you can get it sold. If for no other reason than to have a new spot in the bedroom to do dirty things with your girl!

1 Like

That’s almost certain…but I won’t be the one who made a bet then didn’t follow through. I don’t think it means that much to the ladies. Whatever they have to say to get that heir way . Really the worst case scenario is her being right.

1 Like

That’s why I am counting on someone reading this, being near enough or actually in PORTLAND and with just enough WANT IN THEM to See what it might take to acquire this. I finally was able to determine this things retail price, and was told that they make a very limited number of these each year. I can’t verify if these are exactly the true numbers, but considering how itgat conversation went I am confident he was accurate 8, that was the number he belived they made and I believe him. As for price…it’s a bit pricey. But I’m not asking retail…and a limited edition item, in fairly high demand a good condition could bring a high resale price. But obviously the more I try to sell this for the more difficult that becomes so I have settled on a low percentage 25% of its retail value.

Still doesn’t allow it’s price to be known, but bless you already had the retail value. You can call to discuss it…anyone can call really, Calls not about the shredder may have to be cut short, I am running out of time …971 612 0065. Buy my mega shredder!

1 Like

willing to ship to MA?

I don’t have any much of an issue with shipping it… especially considering I just have to come up with a properly sized box and make arrangements for a home -pickup. Not much involved in that. I was curious about the cost for shipping shipping and did enough looking around to know that it’s not as big of an issue as I initially thought. Now I’m definitely calculating this on the slowest ground shipping I can get however I believe that from here to Massachusetts would be 50 bucks best case scenario 60 -70 Max. Unless of course you have some sort of shipping number and it’s a company thing we can always do that too. I just looked at the shipping information real quick so I can be precise and it’s $52 there’s an option for UPS or FedEx that’s a very good deal, up to 5 days transit.

I believe that the price that I’m going to end up selling this for maybe far less than other people would sell this item for if they were selling it at all. In the end that shipping price will get absorbed into the overall savings and I think everybody could be happy.

I don’t believe that I even mentioned a price it in any portion above and I now know a lot of information about this item including its retail price and how rare they are but there’s always a chance that the information I have and you have differ and the price that we have in mind differ as well.

Send me a text…if you are interested 971 612-0065. Geoffrey