Thca powder questions

We’re talking about differentiating thca. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yea but the co2 doesn’t exactly come off as easily as terps. So you can see terps first bubble out. Also youll see h2o content come out first before co2.

In the future, THCA ….smoke it…30 seconds you’ll have your answer.

If find it a bit disconcerting to think about what you may have been planning to do with THCA.

That’s for infusing prerolls what’s wrong with thca??
And thats what i did when i got it i tried it

We are consistently producing 3 kg a day of compliant THCA Isolate
15 kg per week
$1850 per kilogram 15 kg MOQ
$1950 per kilogram 5 kg MOQ
$2400 per kilogram, 1 kg MOQ
$1600 per pound 1 pound MOQ
$420 per hundred grams
Diamonds available also $3000 per kilogram

3 Likes

I didn’t say mix. It in a pre roll and try it…I said hit it straight up in a vape pipe….
You can not possibly confuse CBD for THCA in this manner.
And it wouldn’t take 43 posts here to figure out what you are really talking about.

15-30 second answer???

I’m curious exactly how you intend to mix your THCA with
Preroll biomass?

1 Like

Sprinkle it on a joint maybe? Wouldn’t be the best way to test some thca you were about to buy, you would just smoke some isolate for the test imo.

In the world of laced unknowns putting it in your body properly isnt the best idea, it could be CBD cut with Spice and Fenty for all you know

2 Likes

Absolutely true. Was just saying if you’re going to smoke it to test it don’t mix it. If I was really worried and didn’t have analytics I would just do a small allergy test orally and titrate my way up.

@anthonyperrera hows the new batch going?

1 Like

@Thetetraguy :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

should make for some powerful pre rolls….nice.

That grinder is awesome! Who makes that please?

1 Like

It’s a food mill with a grater plate

6 Likes

Food mill on amazon
I wasn’t going to pay 2000 $ for a canna meat grinder at least not for the amounts i have to grind

Yeah my guys have been pushing flower through a screen. Does that mill separate stems and seed?

1 Like

No it doesn’t it just grinds it to a consistent particle
I use it for very small amounts like a qp at a time so its easy to break down the nugs by hand and remove stems before grinding
If you want to do this in scale just invest some money into the right equipment

1 Like

See: Biomass Grinding at various scales?

I’m gonna link @anthonyperrera video over there (at some point) and I believe there is at least one other decent option I need to track down and link.

Edit: “scaled hand grinder”: Santa Cruz MEGA Shredder

2 Likes