Santa Cruz MEGA Shredder

To be honest if you live in Portland you should have no problem getting rid of this with a local farm that wants to try their hand in the preroll game. Prerolls in Oregon dispensaries are the number one seller. I would suggest finding some farms on IG and pitch it to them. I know its too late to win the bet, but it would probably get you what you are asking for if you still have it. Let me know if you need any help moving this in Portland.

i have it used and a brand new
+1 714 406 3883

Thanks for your infoā€¦I simply donā€™t have the time and In not plugged into scene at all. So if you know anyone who wants this thing they can have it at q super discount at this s point.

Do you still have the Santa Cruz grinder available?

I have a shredder very similar for sale

What you got @PhillipD?

1 Like

Still available? Iā€™m interested

Is this still available

is it still available?

im not sure how to post pictures, it keeps saying it doesnt allow media to be posted

i have 4 giant grinders that i made. instagram: r2_grinders

Iā€™d be interested depending on the price, I love in Eugene oregon so weā€™re close.

HI from Italy, Iā€™m Glauco, could I ask if is still available?

Thanks in advance.

HI from Italy, Iā€™m Glauco, could I ask if is still available?

Thanks in advance.

any chance this is still available?

1 Like

I have one if you are still interested?? 62six 226-87zero5

Hey @Geoffreyb if you still have it Iā€™m interested. Just pm what youā€™re asking for it

KannaMillā€™s KM-4 from the MJBizCon show is available if interested (in picture below). PM me for more details.