Plant Growth Regulator Hormones?

Oh, and the ole forum adage about overwatering plants = fungus gnat is utter bullsheet! If there were never FG larvae in the soil to begin with, there wouldnt be a FG. Fg dont miraculously show up in the water.

3 Likes

BMC lift is the only thing i use when I see knats. One dose and you will not see another one for that cycle.

4 Likes

the first time I saw hemp aphids I looked up aphid so I took the plants outside and washed them with a hose. An argument was going on next door and it ramped up to me hearing a fight with blows landing. So i shriveled inside and then was thinking- is my neighbor winning? I grabbeda 45 and was going to walk my dog now- i left the 45. Then on my dog walk It seemed the situation was handled. I walked the dog. On the way back there were cops popping out of bushes at me with m4 machine gunns. they calmed down as im just walking a dog but they followed me and shit and i just stopped and was like wtf??? They passed me and went to the cars. All over a teenagers fighting.

1 Like

oh back on point, Im glad they didnt use flashights on the wet plants in my yard. Now the tree that I washed them under is infested and its 100 feet tall. Fuck me.

2 Likes

Iā€™m down to my last 1.5 bottles of promis. Iā€™ve been using this for FG larvae prevention. Itā€™s been banned or discontinued. It works, but Iā€™m sure its overkill for just FG. I may give the bmc lift a shot.

How much do you use?

1 Like

10ml per gal.

1 Like

My buddy in organics swears by BMC Lift.

AGT-50 has beneficial organic acids, right? Pyroligneous acid (liquid smoke) has totally different types of beneficial organic acids. Since using AGT-50/wood vinegar as a foliar/drench, I havenā€™t seen any pests or disease.

4 Likes

Holy sheet
130.00 per gallon
Still cheaper than promis. 40.00 per bottle at 2ml/gallon

1 Like

Me toooooo!!

Edit: I heart agt and bamboo vinegar

1 Like

itā€™s biological action is not exclusive to the roots, although I am not sure if itā€™s toxic in your smoke

I only use this for cloning. Iā€™m sure itā€™s not systemic or is well out of the plant come chop time 18 weeks later.

Also, this is the main ingredient in 80% of the cloning solutions on the market.

1 Like

I have gotten so lay with cloning that the extras I leave in a glass of water- they all root. By then they need a whole reveg thing but cloning is easy.

1 Like

I think foliars are much more dangerous in general

Foliars prevent pests and disease. As long as youā€™re not using Bayer agrochemicals, you should be alright.

The only natural product (or ā€œorganicā€, I despise people using that word) I warn against is Azomite. It has soluble salts of heavy metals and too much aluminum, which can cause toxicity and acts as a calcium sink in organics.

EDIT: You have to pay OMRI to use the term ā€œorganicā€ just like the Better Business Bureau. All organic means is that it contains hydrogen and carbon. Thereā€™s nothing magical about ā€œorganicā€ growing compared to salts. Itā€™s all the same 16 elements and 5 biostimulant types absorbed by plants. Thatā€™s why I despise the term ā€œorganicā€.

8 Likes

Preach

1 Like

There is an epic thread here full of information that should be pinned in the Botany and Cultivation. Check it out!

4 Likes

all insecticides herbicides fungicides has some degree of toxicity, I challenge you to find an exception to this rule! but this growth hormone thread, point being that shit spayed on your leaves/bud is more dangerous than shit spread on your roots. not that I am making a case to do either. the theory is that if you are over dosing your roots the plant will self regulate the levels in your vegetation/buds decreasing personal risk of toxic exposure

I donā€™t disagree with you. If you are combusting or chemically extracting plant matter to put into your body, itā€™s all about harm reduction.

1 Like

the way many people use the word ā€œorganicā€ means much more than that, but yes you are semantically correct

BMC lift, but i already said that.

Look at the dosage rates. I use 10mlnto nuke everything in one application.

2 Likes