Plant Growth Regulator Hormones?

There are some vertical tree grows (Heath Robinson) that can exceed that amount even getting into the 2.5 gpw very strain specific

2 Likes

I tend not to flush. Im always trying new things. I have like 400 lbs of organic nutes but went back to pbp for now just so it automatically works. I think my issue with organics had alot to do with chloramine in the water and me not always having enough water ready. pbp is kinda organic I was periodically killing the soil

1 Like

Flushing depended on the media and feeding strategies.

i do see a high runoff even with pbp at the end. Its no issue but there are nutes stuck in the coco

1 Like

What are they?

Thatā€™s a chunkā€¦

1 Like

But never as a foliar?

1 Like

all the good shit= neem cake, alphalfa meal, fish meal, crab meal, and a few I forgot plus minerals. Build a soil recipe. I got some blotchy leaves and such so either I didnt cook it long enough or I think it was chlorine ruining it. I did cook it weeks and it got hot twice. I ended up using pbp but I think it was the chloramine killing off the soil

3 Likes

Thatā€™s all the goodiesā€¦

Get a RO filter and set up a no til bedā€¦

Some silica, Agt -50, organics alive solubles, some IPM and you are all set.

3 Likes

No, indolexxxxx is a rooting hormone. Main ingredient in cloneX, and the rooting powder I use.

Zoom in for active ingredient. This is exactly what I use for cloning.

2 Likes

I have worms now and with clean water the tea has an immediate effect.

3 Likes

im a lazy gardener so went to a nursery for tomatoes. They had foxfarm strawberry soil and that has worked problem free for my baby plants. On topic, I had mb ferts pgr and I think it ruined the soil. I reuse coco but when reusing pgr soil it can effect the young plants in the wrong way. It was that or a russet mite but for some reason all the buds were small and it looked to me like the plant was puckering like it ate a lemon. Whole gardens with multiple strains. I put the soil on my lawn.

1 Like

Ffof for established plants (10% perlite added)

Ffof for clones (20% perlite added)

Light warrior for seedlings (20% perlite added)

Every bag gets 1 cup powdered dolomite lime to act as a ph buffer.

Dont use black magic soil, absolutely garbage

2 Likes

when i started it was in ffof but then some bs and they say it stopped being sourced the same place etcā€¦ The strawberry fields is half coco and I like it.

1 Like

Also huge heads up.

Fox farm puts hyposasis miles in their bags. Iā€™m sure they just put them in their material holding areas. HM are GOOD bugs. They look like spider mites, but are NOT. They eat fungus gnat larvae. They move fast! Bad bugs move slow.

2 Likes

my worm bin is crazy, I just assume they arent spider mites. Currently i think its a rolly polly bin

1 Like

Scope with a 60x. If the bug has a spot on it, its probably a bad spider mite. And will move slowly. A HM will have NO spot, and will zip around.

I can see one or 2 on the bottom of my pots occasionally.

2 Likes

I know the bad ones. But they have no business in a worm bin, so im not worried. If I counted each bug variety I could be a scientist in the 1800s. My bin probably has 100s of bugs. Thats the way it should be. I do have a spider mite problem but no plants so they should die off soon. Im gonna bug bomb it too but how long do spider mites live with no plants or enviromental sigal to overwinter?

i have some old shit thats off markett= bad its something that makes the spider mites more active to run across the avid?

Fungus gnats are the worst. The 3 things that worked for me were Stratiolaelaps scimitus (formerly Hypoaspis miles ) dryer sheets, and pyroligneous acid (liquid smoke/wood vinegar).

3 Likes

ive never had issues with them- i use coco. its way worse in peat for a gnat but they do no damage. I dont like them but they never damaged a plant. The new hemp aphids are the worst for me because they dont kill the plant but they infest it in a gross disgusting way. I figured it out, I was dumb. I used pyrethrin bombs. Just a solid SPRAY of pyrethrin took them out after months. those fuckers