ORGANIC gummy recipes?

I was just eating USDA “ certified organic” pickles the other day and found calcium chloride in the ingredients . Going to bring it back to Whole Foods … not to return it … to smash it on the floor as shout “TAKE YOUR CHEMICALS BACK YA FUCKING PHONIES” . Big Certifying companies are just that , big companies.( like Whole Foods , thanks Jeff) And if u think they give a shit about anything other than making a dollar ur a fool. I don’t need to and I won’t pay a industry leech to “certify” me when there shitty or non existent reputation needs certifying it’s self . If you want to know if the bud you buy is pesticide free send it to a lab , if you want to know ur bud is not only pesticide free but also grown in compost free of any gmo materials or bi products of animals on a gmo diet then get a grower u can trust. (no current testing is available to prove this) My organic is more organic than any certifying companies standards so I’d rather not attach my Product to them and their shitty standards . But thanks :pray:

2 Likes

“Organic” isn’t possible for gummies imo

Gelatin is bone

And the term is used pretty loosely imo

Unless you’re getting all your ingredients from a native/isolated hippie with a strong passion for being natural good luck as true natural/organic requires getting everything from earth. I.e. growing crops with natural added nutrients or no added nutrients and just letting Mother Nature do her work.

You can get organic gelatin. It’s from organic life stock bones … hard to find and ain’t cheap tho

2 Likes

Let the hate flow around you, and through you…
You obviously have strong feelings. I don’t have a dog in the fight, but felt it worth note.

3 Likes

I definitely do. The fact that everything in this world isn’t 110 percent organic speaks only to the stupidity and greed of Man

2 Likes

I see i see. So not really worth it unless you make your own?

Which is expensive probably

Make your own gelatin ?!? I’m not a live stock farmer lol . Honestly for me it’s not really worth it , most my customers could care less . But some care and hoping to help spread the trend instead of spreading cancer

2 Likes

I’m of the hopes that with all the chemicals that I have put into and through this body will preserve me somewhat like Keith Richards! Fuck just the medications… Yeah, eating organic is the last of my concerns to be honest. That problem sounds expensive…

1 Like

Yep the “preservatives will preserve me” joke is what I get about 25 percent of the time when the organic vs chemical food discussion comes up … so heard that one about 50 times… But I’m pretty sure only the stupidest of the bunch thought that might actually be a possibility and your clearly on the opposite side of that spectrum judging by all the iq I’ve seen you display on threads.
I honestly don’t get how everyone can be so aware that there killing themselves with poison that’s totally avoidable and just pretend they don’t care . Especially when these same people are the type to take great care of machinery , tools , and all sorts of other objects . But the one truly important object ( themselves ) they act like isn’t important to take care of . It’s truly insanity and it’s contagious , a lot of people can’t help but to be dim witted and the monkey see monkey do type , so if this isn’t you step up and play ur role u have no excuse . If ur like me before I started going organic and don’t do it because u never realized how bad the food was , how many heath affects it causes , and how heathy you can be with out it then check the real science ( study’s not funded by chemical companies) . There’s tons of great ones but there all so convincing you only really need one . So I’ll give you one - research the Eskimo tribe that was studied and found to have 0 cancer rate and almost 0 disease altogether . They eat whale meat , rain deer and once a year a little bit of berries … then that same tribe had people leave and come to civilization and start eating shit food . They were then studied again and noted to have a higher cancer rate than any other ethnicity … case closed to me but I can go on for days like this … and don’t get me started on “the day that things fell following the path of greatest resistance “ as I call it :unamused:

1 Like

Don’t use gelatin use pectin…

4 Likes

Coming from dumb fuck that couldn’t even figure out how to math enough to figure out the volume of a cylinder? Dude, I wasn’t even attacking you I was making a statement on where I kind of stand. I don’t give a flying fuck what you do, and it’s none of your fucking business what I do. That’s why I’m not literally CRAMMING my opinion down anyone’s throat.
So Dude, go smoke a joint, relax, chill the fuck out, and kindly shove your fist up your ass!
From the apparent soreness of your ass, it’s like you’ve putting things in there anyway…

2 Likes

Ok keep being an idiot the rest of ur life

Hanging with people like you is how that’s accomplished… I’ve met many, you’re by far not the first.

1 Like

And the part u quoted wasn’t Sarcasm , I was calling u intelligent

A back-handed compliment?
I’m not looking to argue over how, or why I choose the food I choose. I spent years arguing with an ex over the same thing, and consider it past trauma… It’s like religion, in sense, it is a religion. I apologize for being a dick if it was not your intent was to provoke, as you are prone to do at times.
I don’t like confrontation to be honest, and avoid it like the plague I apologize for the being dick.

Ahaha yea u could say it was a back handed compliment . And u can say I’m trying to jam it down peoples throat . But you can only say it’s my opinion, and you can only say it’s a “religion” if you take the time to see if it’s truly void of scientific backbone. And what I was trying to say is someone as intelligent as you will see this is not the case is you take the time to dive in

Sodium Chloride is table salt! Next you are going to say you don’t like products with Dihydrogen monoxide!

3 Likes

Calcium chloride **** sorry ! Was ranting and trying to remeber the name got it wrong

Don’t no whatt that is but if it’s a non organic compound then I don’t like it

But good eye :eye: :+1: