Federally legal hemp derived D8 Vegan gummys

I have about 20000 Delta 8 gummys left. These are federally legal based on the farm bill. They are 20 MG each with 3 MG d9. The gummy is a 2.3 gram gummy. They have 1 gram sugar, no artificial flavors or coloring, no corn starch. There pectin based, vegan with a 2 year shelf life. These are the best gummys I’ve ever tried and are hand made here in SF by the hemp side of a company that I work with that does most of the major brands gummys here in CA. I have 8 flavors as of right now ( watermelon, orange, peach, strawberry, strawberry banana, strawberry kiwi, blue raspberry, and fruit punch). These are infused not sprayed like most gummys.

Here’s a little comparison of our gummys VS a bunch of different CA rec market gummys

Im waiting on full test results on the gummys as these were just finished Friday.

Hit my DM if you’re interested in some!

I am also already having more made as we speak

8 Likes

This thread is going to blow up lol

4 Likes

Is the DEA considered federal?

6 Likes

Let’s gooooooo I’ve never minded being the point of controversy

4 Likes

Itll be interesting to see how this plays out thats for sure

5 Likes

First… how can you declare federally legal with the above statement?

5 Likes

I’m tuned in. Drinking coffee and ripping dabs. Lettssssss goooooo

6 Likes

Because I tested the distillate and its dosed by that.

3 mg D9 is a 2.3 g gummy is technically under .3% d9

2 Likes

Its Future4200.com… If one coa wont work for ya…dont worry i know a lab that will say its compliant.

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

19 Likes

Oh boy. I was wondering when someone was going to try this loophole. Hemp derived d9 edibles with strong doses – just got to make sure they weigh a lot!

Hell you could sell a 12 oz soda with like 1000 mg THC… Stronger than any rec edible allowed. Somehow i think this may go south for whoever tries it though.

10 Likes

You have no idea how many ppl are doing this now

Its insane

I know a company that wants to do an OZ gummy with .3% d9 in it to fuck ppl up

I can see this shit getting nipped in the butt quick with ppl making large eatables that are .3% that you just eat more of to get fucked up

1 Like

how much do you need to eat of .3% thc to get fucked up…Lets say i need 600mg of d9 thc to get fucked up??

2 Likes

Send me and @Killa12345 samples to see how potent these are IRL. From what I have read our edible tolerances are up there compared to most…

LOL

2 Likes

About 200g edible… It’s feasible, even for a massive dose like that.

1 Like

my teeth would rot out of my mouth with .3% thc gummies.

7 Likes

By my calculations a 20 gram gummy at 600 mg d9 would be at compliance

I might have done the math wrong though

So you’d eat 2/3 of an oz gummy and go bye bye lol

2 Likes

i think this math is off. Hey @Kingofthekush420 how much do each of them gummies weigh?? i might have a pack of elefante gummies here. let me check

just weigh one…please

2 Likes

May want to recheck that one…

5 Likes

If its sugar coating and the cubes there 2.2 to 2.35 grams each

Im off 1 decimal

So yeah 200 gram gummy

1 Like