New to the game / calculation on a ratio of pound of weed to Distillate

Cyclopath is not a bozo he just helped you and you’re too stubborn to realize. The other day I needed help and I don’t even know the guy but he took 10 minutes out of his day to call me when he was clearly busy and hungry for lunch.

18 Likes

Read the links he showed you.

If you’re too lazy.

It’s probably 55-65g after process losses.

So unless you’re selling distillate for $7/g you won’t even break even.

There’s folks on the black market producing 100s of kgs per day of thc distillate.

There’s no way anyone can enter the market where it’s at and make $$ unless you’re tolling or your biomass is near free.

9 Likes

Best advice is to not respond to people that way even if you think your right. Theres alot of knowledge here for you to get for free you just have to do the work but disrespecting people (who did actually give you help) will make most just ignore you.

2 Likes

Hungry? I’ve not yet figured out how to recognize that one

6 Likes

I recommend having a copy of The Cannabis Encyclopedia by Jorge Cervantes

3 Likes

I stay hungry, I’m hungry now
Except that there’s no spots to get food close to where I work(good food, ya know)

3 Likes

Yep. I’ve got crude made with ethanol from post hydrocarbon extraction & “sock wash” as my current (R&D scale) distillate feedstock. If it wasn’t so difficult (expensive. #^%%^ tags!!) to document in metrc I’d be using my jar & pan washes as well.

Our robot with a bomb is doing a better job than she was at grabbing most of the goods these days (size matters, I’m now prepared if bigger ain’t better).

3 Likes

Christ this type of thread is common lately. Time to make a movie - WE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD, BOYS!

“How to show you’re an ungrateful prick 2: Electric Boogaloo”

4 Likes

Cyclopath a real one

2 Likes

“How to Tell Someone On The Internet is A Little Prick Kid”

2 Likes

11 Likes

It puts the cannabis in the tube.

Else it gets the hose again!

And trust me, nobody wants to go back to using the hose….

6 Likes

We know

1 Like

Only on Tuesday

you can get more than $7k a liter for distillate?

No wonder the kid thinks he should get into this…

Strangely enough, even that has been asked (and answered) around here before.

Given your previous failure to go read the answer, I can’t be bothered finding it for you this time.

Haz fun.

Edit: and for any other noob that finds themselves here looking for information with all the wrong keywords, I’ll leave the following two spoons that would serve the Op well.

Bucket Tek (Cold Ethanol Extraction on a Budget)

I make terrible distillate....why?

9 Likes

I’d say just try and find someone with experience and start there. I learned under a neighbor who was a grower. He taught me the art of cultivation and I then learned how to turn trim and smalls into oil. That was in late 1980s early 90s. Don’t get in a hurry
Its a long friggin road.

6 Likes

There are people who will spoon feed you the whole way, they are called consultants. You pay them for their time and the money they spent learning the shit…
If you Google or other search engine the words you’re looking for, you’ll find plenty of YouTube’s etc that may or may not be accurate…to find out you gotta read a lot! Or hire a consultant. Or take a college course or three.
The info is even here too, all in one place, almost all of it is true or theory, you just gotta read….
Sorry not sorry, just sayin

8 Likes

Just gotta meet the right people over time

Preach brother…

3 Likes

I see what you did there.