Average amount of CBD extract from 1 pound?

How much CBD crude oil, isolate, terpenes, etc can you expect from 1 pound 13% CBD flower solvent extraction? Leaf/Stems? Same with CBG?

How much you offering to pay for all that hand holding?

11 Likes

How much bud could a woke wook buck if a woke wook could buck bud?

17 Likes

Spoon 1: Extraction efficiency varies by method and SOP

7 Likes

hmmm ok…

1 Like

precisely 53.45 grams of CBD oil
37.13 grams of CBD Isolate
2.3 mL of β -myrcene terps
4.5g of ETC

yeah, same with CBG

:joy: yeah best to call the lab and see what they say

12 Likes

What about for leaf/stem?

My answer was complete sarcasm, but I don’t think you even read it.

There is no direct answer to your question.

9 Likes

That’s a joke player, run it and find out :fire:

2 Likes

Whoops, thought this was a trustworthy forum for credible answers, my bad!

2 Likes

no worries

7 Likes

that’s the spirit!

10 Likes

Guess it’s back to reddit, because everyone knows reddit=trustworthy

4 Likes

Back to Reddit you go

20 Likes

It’s not a hmmm ok genius, you’re asking some vague ass question and expecting people to give you good information for free.

Pay someone some money so you can be lazy or do some homework, it’s literally that easy.

18 Likes

Facts

Maximum of ~59g (0.13lb) of CBD from 1lb of 13% CBD biomass. Factor that down by recovery of extraction method… So maybe 80% recovery? (total guess). That’d be 47g of CBD. Sound believable?

Same math will work for CBG. Who’d of done that for your ass on reddit?

16 Likes

Wow thanks!
Did not realize I would have to go through a hazing ritual just for a simple question.

2 Likes

Everyone on this site got spoon fed than just bitch about people asking to be spoon fed. Most the smart people have long left this site but unfortunately reddit is just as bad as this place now. Tests are also inaccurate and can have a 10% variance so consider 11%-14%. terpenes and all that other depends on the contents such as freshly frozen harvest which hold alot of the terps lost in the drying phase. You dont need a hazing ritual they all need to get smacked by they momma.

7 Likes

WOw thank you kind overlord. calm your ego i tell people that typa shit erryday, but than again i actually extract and work with growers that are not as educated on extractions. Anyone and everyone can make someone sound stupid or smart depending on the topic. Shitting on people for not knowing will for sure help you land future sales :wink:

People seem to forget this site was created by the guy who learned everything from the person who spoon fed us all, greywolf, photonnoir is a name to look out for as well as they both learned the real science applications of these a decade ago. SKunkpharmresearch was the original site that spoon fed us with a shopping list and how to put together a closed loop system. Beaker is another but rip unfortunately, brotanical matts a smart guy, i may be missing a few others but most here live off pseduoscience. those are a few names you can type in the search bar for relevant information thats correct and likely backed by a case study they have found.

Oh and jst because something is liked a lot doesnt mean shit. This website became a popularity contest unfortunately, even if the smart thing they “discovered” was read or copied by another manufacturing procedure. for example CRC was originally learned from a book on vegetable oil manufacturing. someone got “revered” for it for doing it in ethanol than a few people got revered for it by doing it on bho next. As if Color remediation is not completed in near every process of goods sold today.

11 Likes