New to the game / calculation on a ratio of pound of weed to Distillate

That makes your activities really illegal. You didn’t need to refer to your age, but you did, which makes this seem very trolly or just not well thought out. If you really are a teen, you are not thinking things through. Being careless will put you in jeopardy of injury and arrest in this game.

I’d you are, really, a noob teenager, how do you have access to Extraction and Distillation equipment? That’s curious.

If you’re sincere, start reading. You could learn a TON around here from people who will maybe even help you or hire you when you’re old enough.

3 Likes

I’m 19 that’s a teenager in Ontario the legal age is 19 idk why y’all stressing sm

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone is stressing… just lamenting the volume of useless posting that is going to continue to leak out of your account. We’ve already got a resident dipshit teenager.

8 Likes

Ya bro ur taking it to heart too much lol I found this community 2 days ago I’m just doing my research

3 Likes

I will say that most teenagers these days wouldn’t even really want to learn, just have someone else do the work for them. At least this member is seeking and wanting to make extracts. We’ve all been young once. I wish this forum was around back in the 90s. Us older crowd kept quiet just waiting for the door to be kicked in. I kept to a super small circle.

5 Likes

Well don’t call a respectable member here a bozo, ya bozo

I wonder who that would be

Don’t need anymore as is but I have seen a few more people my age floating around here from time to time.

i know a guy

1 Like

You’re asking to be taught insane amounts of science to catch up and you’re acting like a fucking douche. This could be why you’re given so many offs to fuck.

4 Likes

Dont you dare, we needs everything to be instant

5 Likes

Yeah like reading ever helped puberty…

What is 23% of one pound in grams? I’ll answer your question if you do the math.

7 Likes

Whos that? U mean our kidz at home? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I take this back.
your legal in eu… Not a kid… People at 19 arein prison for years where im around.

So get reading and use search bar like douchebag cyclo suggested.
and read about forum policies its good when upu see them broken.

1 Like

Uh yes

Lets go with that

At least you know your the resident dip shit

4 Likes

Fixed…

If you’re gonna agree at least use proper grammar and spelling

1 Like

Waiting…

1 Like

It’s grammar not spelling

1 Like

That’s why I said AND spelling. I included both just in case you do happen to misspell something.

1 Like