NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

Hey Everyone!!

We have been receiving lots of requests from our customers for a more flavourful terpene blend, thus the Amped Up line was born!

https://www.buyterpenesonline.com/

If you are a customer of ours leave a comment below and we will DM you for shipping info :facepunch:

:apple::grapes::strawberry::lemon::ice_cream::pineapple::pear::tangerine::melon::peach::mango::kiwi_fruit::cherries::banana::green_apple:

:loud_sound:The first drop features 6 Amped Up flavors:

:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Zkittlez
:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Grape Ape
:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Pineapple Express
:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Sour Pebbles
:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Strawberry Cough
:small_orange_diamond:Amped Up Gelato

We will be releasing dozens more over the next few months. With each drop we will be giving away boat loads of free samples to our customers.

For every $100 that you spend on our website you can choose to add one (1) free 5mL bottle of Amped Up Terps to your cart (up to $600) at checkout by listing the flavors that you would like to try in the comment box.

For example: Your order total is $501.00; you are eligible to receive five (5) free 5mL Amped samples.

To choose your samples, please list them in the comment box at checkout. If they are not listed we will not be able to add the samples! This offer ends on 07/11/19. We look forward to everyone’s feedback!

13 Likes

Man wish I would have been able to get in on this a couple of weeks ago.

5 Likes

You still can. Shoot me a DM :pray:

4 Likes

Nice. Mind trading a sample for a written review here?
Most recent terpene companies used have been you guys, tt, the terpene store, and sweet terps.

2 Likes

Absolutely - check DM :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I got your samples from the 1st time you were on here. I and everyone liked them, so I ordered more flavors. Still my go to terp company.

5 Likes

Thanks for all that you do for this community. Please hit the DM with your shipping Info and we will get samples out to you Monday :pray:

2 Likes

I am down to try some samples for a review

2 Likes

What makes them better?

1 Like

They probably have flavoring compounds as well as terpenes. I just ordered the amped up gelato.

3 Likes

Emailed you guys with a question earlier this morning - can’t wait to hear back as I need to fill carts ASAP pending terpene and flavoring concentrations.

Filled a few testers with my blue dream and GG4 and everyone has loved em so far!

1 Like

Will mail you out samps Monday :pray:

1 Like

Damn right that grape ape amped looks mighty nice…

Does this make me a shill lmao
I’m still drooling over the regular granddaddy purp…sucking on one right now! Hands down crc ran material, decarb,these terps, and I’ve got the best vapes in 250 mile radius(yeah not saying much till your on the East coast!)

4 Likes

Hey! Flavour compounds are added to our terpene blends to give them β€œAmped Up” taste and aroma. Some people want strawberry cough to taste like the β€œstrain” and others want strawberry cough to taste like a mouthful of ripe strawberries; the Amped Up line satisfies the latter.

3 Likes

Appreciate the kind words! :pray: Please send us your shipping info via DM so that we can mail you out samples of the amped line and β€œUber Thick” Monday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest in Floraplex Terpenes! One of our reps will reply to your email inquiry Monday, but if you need immediate assistance send me a DM :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks, would love to try these out. DM sent!

1 Like

I just placed a large order with you guys last week, can I still get a sample pack? Excited to try the amped up blends. Will there be any new flavors coming soon? The lemon lime soda taste like a lemon head its super :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

@Kingofthekush420 We have been giving away free amped bottles with all large order for the past week or so and more than likely your order included them. If it didn’t we will overnight you samples. Let me know via DM when your order comes. If you liked Lemon Lime Soda your going to love the Amped line. We have 30 flavours developed now and are basically ready to launch. We plan on releasing them in sets of 5, but can always drop them all at once. What do you think?

3 Likes

Received and responded!

1 Like