NEW! Floraplex Terpenes - Amped Up Blends - Free Samples for Future Customers

DM me with your address and we will get you out amped samples Monday.

Would love to try strawberry cough and grape ape

1 Like

No problem! We will also include the other amped flavours for you to try as well as a sample of ā€œUber Thickā€, our latest diluent!

Please hit the DM with shipping info.

1 Like

Drop them! Strike the iron while itā€™s hot.

4 Likes

Just mix and matched a gallon at your new store in San Diego! Canā€™t wait to try these though!

1 Like

Not a bad idea! :slight_smile: But we donā€™t want to overwhelm everyone with too much awesomeness to one time :heart_eyes:

Sweet! Let us know what you think!

4 Likes

Lots of samples going out this week! Not only for our new Amped Up line, but also for our original strain blends and our three diluents :slight_smile:

We canā€™t wait to read the reviews and opinions!

2 Likes

Excited to see how your diluent and amped blends work with our cbd pens, any chance I could get a sample for testing?

1 Like

Yep absolutely! Please send a DM with your shipping information.

Iā€™d like to comment that the new ā€œThickenerā€ Floraplex is marketing is, in my opinion, a mistake that is anti-consumer and enforces bad practices in the black market. As a licensed manufacturer I cannot get away with adding a thickener to pens as I am held accountable by law to consumers, but I hold concern for the well-being of customers still buying illicit either due to circumstance, pricing or simply choice.

In all my years in this industry I have never added a cutting agent that did not serve a purpose, like MCT or PG/VG before we had porous atomizers that could handle high viscosityā€¦and it was never overdone. But I donā€™t see any honest purpose to these thickeners. If any of you guys feel differently let me know how a neutral thickening agent brings greater value to the end consumer.

4 Likes

I do not see any problem with them as long as they are indeed terpenes. What would the difference be between adding terpenes for taste and terpenes for viscocity?

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a huge issue on the supply-side for black market distillate with the sellers cutting the distillate with a thickener/non-THC additive to increase profits at the buyers expense. With a lack of testing required for obvious reasons, a buyer of heavily cut distillate that then fills carts or infused products could be selling very low-potency oil without the anyoneā€™s knowledge but the initial cutter.

Much of the quality control ensuring high THC potency in the illicit market is done via qualitative analysis - ie viscosity of the distillate. The only niche use where I personally see a ā€œthickenerā€ useful is in knowingly replacing a % of more expensive THC distillate with a less expensive cutting agent while maintaining the viscosity of a high THC product.

2 Likes

Cbd disty is half the price of thc disty, perfect cut to scam people should we stop all cbd sales on the globe?

5 Likes

Not everyone who makes carts is a scammer.

Also, this is floraplexā€™s thread. Not a spam thread

5 Likes

Just @ me next time :joy::rofl: @anon56994712

1 Like

Hi @ersatzteil! Thanks for your post. You have valid concerns and Iā€™m sure some other people are thinking something similar. We would never want our customers to use our Uber Thick Terpene Diluent to trick their customers, just like we would never trick our customers.

We released this new diluent to solve a few specific problems our customers relay to us:

1. Limited/no effect on aroma and taste
  2. Ability to achieve a wide range of THC:CBD ratios
  3. Ability to mix CBD distillate and isolate at upwards of 55% w/w without crystallizing
  4. Ability to dilute THC distillate to below 40% THC, with or without adding CBD, without increasing cart leak rate. The reason given was not all customers want super high THC, many people want to vape but not get too stoned.

We agree about diluents serving an honest purpose. And I would suggest all our diluents do serve specific honest purposes that we try to clearly describe in our threads. Our customers include rec and medical cannabis cart producers, as well as industrial hemp (CBD only) cart producers.

7 Likes

AMPED UP BLENDS free samples update :tada:

We are currently shipping out the initial 20 or so free sample packs of our new Amped Up blends to Future4200 members! We are working hard trying to get all sample packs shipped out as fast as possible. :smiley:

6 Likes

Can you rattle off a list of ingredients that you are using to add non terpene flavoring to your blends? Are you guys doing spot check gcms? And how are these newly added flavor ingredients mixing with distillate? How do they change the solubility of all of the compounds getting mixed for a vape cart?

7 Likes

Hi again @ersatzteil! Re-reading your message I realized you were asking about our Terpene Diliuent Thickener, my apologies! :pray:

My answer to you last night about our Terpene Diluent Uber Thick still applies to our Terpene Diluent Thickener. The main difference in properties between the two is our Terpene Diliuent Thickener is less viscous, holds less CBD, and has greater aroma and flavor. You can read more about our Terpene Diluent Thickener here, where we have previously addressed similar concerns to yours.

Thank you :v:

1 Like

Hello from up north, and hello to all as this is my first post.

We are a largish supplier of carts up here, v interested in samples, especially the new amped line. How do I go about getting some up north. Thnx

1 Like